JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC
Feb 2, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #61 of 3,417
Quote:
C421 production has stopped.

Puta que pariu.I hope is not too late for me,as i am trying to save some money to afford one.I guess i have two choices ,or ask John if he has some model left or find a second hand unit in good condition.Thank for the clue Sir.

Feb 3, 2013 at 6:13 AM Post #62 of 3,417
[/quote]
Puta que pariu.I hope is not too late for me,as i am trying to save some money to afford one.I guess i have two choices ,or ask John if he has some model left or find a second hand unit in good condition.Thank for the clue Sir.

Não esquenta, I'm sure you'll find a much better deal second hand, and if I may suggest go for the 2227 version. Boa sorte

Feb 3, 2013 at 6:16 AM Post #64 of 3,417
Agora falam todos português?

Haha back to English, get the C5 instead ofC421 I would say

Feb 3, 2013 at 5:22 PM Post #68 of 3,417
Really anxious for this sucker to hit. Any idea on preorder timelines and target ship dates?

Feb 3, 2013 at 5:27 PM Post #69 of 3,417
Double post

Feb 3, 2013 at 6:22 PM Post #72 of 3,417
In case anyone doesn't follow the Facebook post:
Quote:
Headphone amplifiers exist to achieve high audio fidelity. C5 is a technical improvement for all users, especially those who use sensitive headphones. New dual LDO's give ultra-low ripple, and that improves every specification. Crosstalk, SNR, THD, and to a smaller extent, output power, all exceed that of c421.

To the DIY crowd: C5 is programmed in Arduino. We're releasing the firmware under the CreativeCommons BY-SA 3.0 US license.

Yay Arduino! I'll be learning how to program in that soon for a club project.

Quote:
Price is under $200, and shipments will begin later this month for sure.

Feb 3, 2013 at 8:58 PM Post #74 of 3,417
Quote:
In case anyone doesn't follow the Facebook post:
Yay Arduino! I'll be learning how to program in that soon for a club project.

Arduino? I'm really excited now. Arduino or Python = lots of programming fun. 
smile.gif
 I love how simple the two are.

So this is basically like a new variation of the Arduino base board. This is a lot of win right here.

Really curious as to how this performs in respect to other portable headphone amplifiers (O2 included).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back