Is anyone happy with just one headphone?
Jul 26, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #166 of 169
I could easily live with just my UM Miracles. More comfortable more portable as much details and at least equal (although sometimes different) presentation to anything else I've heard or own. Also more forgiving of source. Only downside is longer time to take on and off in a situation of constant interruptions

Jul 26, 2011 at 1:45 AM Post #167 of 169

Quote:
Well,
You have a figured out front end? You are going to have to let us all in on that. To tell you the truth I may not be so particular in headphones. The Denons are like a work truck. They just get the job done. I do wonder what LCD-2s sound like! I'm a long way away from any meets! If I was in town I would have made the last LA meet you guys had.

Yes, You can always get another pair of 7000s. I bet though you really don't miss them much! They did perform better with some changes made later in my system to remove the slugeshness and ghetto bass! 

You're right, with my current setup I don't REALLY miss the 7000's. They were a fun ride while I had them though....

System finally has me happy. MacBook Pro>>>M2Tech Young DAC with external power supply>>>Lector Zoe tube preamp>>>one off custom tube amp with headphone out>>>LCD-2's. Sweet musical happiness...

I hope island life is treating you very well....
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back