Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 27, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #3,571 of 4,830
Hi, I was looking into the Dunu DN 1000s having loved the Titan 1s but wanting to hear something with clearer mids. In doing so I some across Trinity Audio Deltas and now here. I'm a bit unsure whether to pre-order the Vyrus or Sabres. I've been reading reviews on the Hyperion and they seem great. I'm after something different to the loads of fun V shaped Titan 1s, something with more balance with better mid clarity. Can anyone help me decide which one to pre-order (if poss)?

I hate this audio game, I've spent a fortune since Xmas since delving into it lol

If you want more balance the Vyrus is not for you as its V shape signature.

Jump straight to Sabre and use the head fi members discount in my signature.

Apr 27, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #3,572 of 4,830
If you want more balance the Vyrus is not for you as its V shape signature.

Jump straight to Sabre and use the head fi members discount in my signature.

Thank you,, I will order it tomorrow when my new bank card arrives. Is there a shipping date confirmed yet? I'm guessing you have a ton of pre orders so probably can't say for certain. I've been in contact with an experienced head-fier who brought me to the Sabre, he mentioned the Master 6 too which has me intrigued.

How does this Kickstarter differ to the Flare Audio one... was the FA one started here on Head Fi too?

Apr 27, 2016 at 1:15 PM Post #3,574 of 4,830
Thank you,, I will order it tomorrow when my new bank card arrives. Is there a shipping date confirmed yet? I'm guessing you have a ton of pre orders so probably can't say for certain. I've been in contact with an experienced head-fier who brought me to the Sabre, he mentioned the Master 6 too which has me intrigued.

How does this Kickstarter differ to the Flare Audio one... was the FA one started here on Head Fi too?

They are in production now so should be ready in around 4 weeks time 'ish.

The ks for the Master 6 and Air will be launched on kickstarter and all previous customers, backers and those who have registered their interest will be informed first.

There will be no difference to any other campaign and will work the same as all other ks campaigns.

Apr 27, 2016 at 4:27 PM Post #3,578 of 4,830
I'm very excited for my Vyrus to ship out, I was curious if there's any ETA on when the shipping will begin for them? I pre-ordered a couple months back, and it's nearing May now, is the Vyrus getting close to release? 

This would be shipping to the US, if that makes a difference. Thanks so much. I'm very much looking forward to my Vyrus.

Apr 27, 2016 at 6:09 PM Post #3,579 of 4,830
I'm very excited for my Vyrus to ship out, I was curious if there's any ETA on when the shipping will begin for them? I pre-ordered a couple months back, and it's nearing May now, is the Vyrus getting close to release? 

This would be shipping to the US, if that makes a difference. Thanks so much. I'm very much looking forward to my Vyrus.

We are working through production and will notify everyone once we start shipping.

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:56 AM Post #3,583 of 4,830
If you read the Hyperion reviews on here that should give you the details you need.

And the Sabre's Bob? Surely they won't be far behind eh
biggrin.gif

Apr 28, 2016 at 12:14 PM Post #3,585 of 4,830
Eh? ..... What? . excuse me?

Sorry you lost me.

Shipping man shipping, are the Sabre's following fairly close behind the Vyrus shipments? Now I am chalking this one up because Bob's not usually lost
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back