Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 24, 2016 at 9:44 AM Post #3,557 of 4,830

Tough call - slightly different in their presentation, and both are exceptionally good earphones.  I don't think I'd like to say one is better than the other.  Sabre gives you the chance to alter bass quantity to your own liking.  If Bob plays around with some other filter combos (internal damping) then you'll have even more options.  Love the T5 as well though - so I wouldn't be able to pick a clear winner. 

Thanks! I did, out of curiosity, dig up a T5 graph and they are right there depending on the filter in the Sabre. Obviously the Sabre have even more accessories and the value is outstanding $85 pre-order price vs. $169 right when the T5 first dropped.

I think they will make a great complement to the ATH-E40(practically an over ear CK10 for $89). How about the overall soundstage size vs. the T5? The one thing I wanted a little more from the T5 that the E40 does give. That and the dual push-pull bass quality that the T5 doesn't quite do as well with it's single driver(T5 does extend and give more high end presence).

Apr 25, 2016 at 6:20 PM Post #3,564 of 4,830
Meant to get an update out today and just got slammed. So its going up first thing tomorrow. Basically we are 45 days away from shipping them out in mmcx and 2 pin versions.

If we ordered the cable as part of the Kickstarter, is there any way we can swap the MMCX version for the 2-pin version before shipping? Not a problem either way, but as I'm planning to get the trinity (pun intended) of latest releases (Vyrus, Sabre and Master) then a 2 pin version may come in more useful for my day to day wireless exploits! :wink:

Apr 25, 2016 at 6:26 PM Post #3,565 of 4,830
If we ordered the cable as part of the Kickstarter, is there any way we can swap the MMCX version for the 2-pin version before shipping? Not a problem either way, but as I'm planning to get the trinity (pun intended) of latest releases (Vyrus, Sabre and Master) then a 2 pin version may come in more useful for my day to day wireless exploits! :wink:

Im sure we can do that :D

Apr 25, 2016 at 7:58 PM Post #3,566 of 4,830
Jeez. All these new options and IEMs. I can't keep up. Master, Sabre, Delta VII and now Delta Tetrad! How am I supposed to choose? My wallet can afford all of theme. Help me!

Apr 25, 2016 at 11:02 PM Post #3,567 of 4,830
I go through cables pretty quickly and I was wondering where I could buy replacement mic cables for the Delta v2?   I don't see them for sale on the website and I am not sure if they are just generic 2-pin cables, but 2-pin  cables with mic are still pretty uncommon from aftermarket cable makers.

Not to mention I don't want to spend a premium on an aftermarket cable when I will be using these for work and the cables get roughed up.  

Apr 26, 2016 at 7:12 AM Post #3,568 of 4,830
  I go through cables pretty quickly and I was wondering where I could buy replacement mic cables for the Delta v2?   I don't see them for sale on the website and I am not sure if they are just generic 2-pin cables, but 2-pin  cables with mic are still pretty uncommon from aftermarket cable makers.

Not to mention I don't want to spend a premium on an aftermarket cable when I will be using these for work and the cables get roughed up.  

Just email us at enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com and we can sort out your spares

Apr 26, 2016 at 5:51 PM Post #3,569 of 4,830
If we ordered the cable as part of the Kickstarter, is there any way we can swap the MMCX version for the 2-pin version before shipping? Not a problem either way, but as I'm planning to get the trinity (pun intended) of latest releases (Vyrus, Sabre and Master) then a 2 pin version may come in more useful for my day to day wireless exploits!
wink.gif

Thats actually a gr8 idea since im in the same boat.

Apr 27, 2016 at 12:00 PM Post #3,570 of 4,830
Hi, I was looking into the Dunu DN 1000s having loved the Titan 1s but wanting to hear something with clearer mids. In doing so I some across Trinity Audio Deltas and now here. I'm a bit unsure whether to pre-order the Vyrus or Sabres. I've been reading reviews on the Hyperion and they seem great. I'm after something different to the loads of fun V shaped Titan 1s, something with more balance with better mid clarity. Can anyone help me decide which one to pre-order (if poss)?

I hate this audio game, I've spent a fortune since Xmas since delving into it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back