Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 22, 2016 at 4:59 AM Post #3,526 of 4,830
  how would you describe the sound? Does it have a "stiff" highs like say Shure's SE215?

I'm quite flexible regarding to the sound except for this kind of highs, the only one i like is that fluid and laidback highs. It used to be ok but now lots of new stuff seems to go with the somewhat bright but not quite fluid sounding highs. My recently purchases in this range all failed in this part 
confused_face.gif

NO the highs are quite fluid, honestly wait until you hear this thing it's hard not to like it ticks so many box's and really doesn't go wrong in many areas at all. 

The imaging is what stood out the most to me, there is also a meaty bass line that pumps through your music encouraging you grin close your eyes and go full pigeon. If I had the money I'd buy the whole world a damn pair so we could all stop wasting our money on some of the crap that has come out, Although there has been some great achievements too but I hate buyers remorse but I'll get these knowing that it's not going to happen. 

Apr 22, 2016 at 6:17 AM Post #3,528 of 4,830
Lmao this made my morning

Hahaha well making your morning has made mine seriously plugged in my Delta running Tidal of my M2 last night fell asleep in the most awesome way ever listening to just about everything and drifting off into a world of audio bliss. Just wish I had more filters for the Delta I lost mine although I am patient enough to wait for the Sabre so no need to hastel Bob even though he's that nice he'd probably just throw me a pair lol. 

That is not a request if you are listening Bob I am happy to wait for your next wonderful iem. 

Apr 22, 2016 at 6:25 AM Post #3,529 of 4,830
  Hahaha well making your morning has made mine seriously plugged in my Delta running Tidal of my M2 last night fell asleep in the most awesome way ever listening to just about everything and drifting off into a world of audio bliss. Just wish I had more filters for the Delta I lost mine although I am patient enough to wait for the Sabre so no need to hastel Bob even though he's that nice he'd probably just throw me a pair lol. 

That is not a request if you are listening Bob I am happy to wait for your next wonderful iem. 

Im always listening 
wink.gif

Just thinking why you didn't ask while you was here you wally 
biggrin.gif

tongue_smile.gif

Apr 22, 2016 at 6:29 AM Post #3,530 of 4,830

Im always listening 
wink.gif

Just thinking why you didn't ask while you was here you wally 
biggrin.gif

tongue_smile.gif

The thread has ears you cheeky bugger lol. 
tongue.gif

I thought that on the drive home and I knew you were gonna say it, it's because admittingly I was getting over my love affair with the Saber I couldn't think of anything else. Bull excuse but I'm using it. 

Don't worry I'll pinch a few off you next time I'm up.
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 22, 2016 at 6:44 AM Post #3,532 of 4,830
  Oh snap just thought to mention do you think you could put a locking system in place for the new filters preventing them from unscrewing from time to time? Just an idea.... 

It won't be a locking system as such but they will have little rubber compression washers on sabre, master and any future production runs.

Apr 22, 2016 at 7:32 AM Post #3,533 of 4,830
LOL - I wonder who mentioned that a while ago 
wink.gif

Apr 22, 2016 at 10:22 AM Post #3,535 of 4,830
Hahaha well that's all good sounds like a great idea to me! Hey Brooko where in New Zealand you at,I have a friend who moved out there been meaning to go see him for a while if it's near Auckland we could defo have a meet up. From what I hear you have some good Lamb! Any mutton chops thrown on a BBQ with an unhealthy amount of salt and I'm there lol.

Apr 22, 2016 at 10:37 AM Post #3,536 of 4,830
Right at the bottom of the South Island - about 2500 km from Auckland.  We have a small island south of us - then after that next stop would be Antarctica.

I sell Lamb for a living (Sales Manager for the World's largest lamb Exporter) - so I definitely share your thoughts on the Lamb on the barbie :)

Apr 22, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #3,537 of 4,830
Right at the bottom of the South Island - about 2500 km from Auckland.  We have a small island south of us - then after that next stop would be Antarctica.

I sell Lamb for a living (Sales Manager for the World's largest lamb Exporter) - so I definitely share your thoughts on the Lamb on the barbie :)
davmet?

Apr 22, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #3,538 of 4,830
davmet are tiny.  Alliance Group.

But this is getting off-topic. Bob suggested I simply use the Atlas filters with the Sabres - so I should be able to run through them all tomorrow after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back