Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 21, 2016 at 6:31 AM Post #3,514 of 4,830
I can't stress this enough people, had a casual meet up with Bob and he was kind enough to let me try the Sabre prototype/Pre production my gosh!!!!!!! This thing is the king of iems in this price range. Want to know if push pull tech is real or BS take a listen to these and you'll just know it's not BS. Basically soundstage is a new experience on these things unique, innovative and musical. 

Also the 6 driver is meant to be even better after hearing this I was sold on both so Bob you know the deal shut up and take my money lol. I can try give some more brief impressions but I can't say too much as it would be unfair as I don't have the earphone and it would be from memory and I didn't spend that long with them. 

Not really relevant but Bob is probably one of the most down to earth people you will meet honestly anyone thinking about purchasing just know your getting into bed with the right guy, finally a company that cares about sound and it's customers. 

Apr 21, 2016 at 6:37 AM Post #3,515 of 4,830
I can't stress this enough people, had a casual meet up with Bob and he was kind enough to let me try the Sabre prototype/Pre production my gosh!!!!!!! This thing is the king of iems in this price range. Want to know if push pull tech is real or BS take a listen to these and you'll just know it's not BS. Basically soundstage is a new experience on these things unique, innovative and musical. 

Also the 6 driver is meant to be even better after hearing this I was sold on both so Bob you know the deal shut up and take my money lol. I can try give some more brief impressions but I can't say too much as it would be unfair as I don't have the earphone and it would be from memory and I didn't spend that long with them. 

Not really relevant but Bob is probably one of the most down to earth people you will meet honestly anyone thinking about purchasing just know your getting into bed with the right guy, finally a company that cares about sound and it's customers. 

Now what do I do? Sabre or Delta VIi?? Any thoughts ... Help please...
Master 6 sounds awesome but out of my price range? I think?

Apr 21, 2016 at 6:40 AM Post #3,516 of 4,830

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

If you feel inclined pop some info on the Sabre in the Phantom thread http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/900#post_12517283

Your welcome back any time, really enjoyed having you over!

beerchug.gif

Apr 21, 2016 at 6:52 AM Post #3,517 of 4,830
@Bobtrinity Now we are getting close to the end of the month, what's the chance of the KS going live before the 28th? Been waiting with baited breath for the race to the Master to start but now secretly hoping you can hold off until after the 28th so most people get two paydays in between now and the Kickstarter collecting the funds! :wink:

(I only ask as I think my bank account needs some breathing space after paying for the DX90 and Cayin C5 I've just acquired to take full advantage of the new Trinity toys heading my way in the coming months! ;P)

Apr 21, 2016 at 6:56 AM Post #3,518 of 4,830
  @Bobtrinity Now we are getting close to the end of the month, what's the chance of the KS going live before the 28th? Been waiting with baited breath for the race to the Master to start but now secretly hoping you can hold off until after the 28th so most people get two paydays in between now and the Kickstarter collecting the funds! :wink:

(I only ask as I think my bank account needs some breathing space after paying for the DX90 and Cayin C5 I've just acquired to take full advantage of the new Trinity toys heading my way in the coming months! ;P)

We are at least a couple of weeks away.

We just have some tweaking and fine tuning to do to be happy enough to launch. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2016 at 7:00 AM Post #3,519 of 4,830

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

If you feel inclined pop some info on the Sabre in the Phantom thread http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/900#post_12517283

Your welcome back any time, really enjoyed having you over!

beerchug.gif

Absolutely will post some impression there no worries. Honestly I'm not doing this for you Bob the world needs to know how great these things sound lol 
wink_face.gif

Apr 21, 2016 at 7:04 AM Post #3,520 of 4,830
Now what do I do? Sabre or Delta VIi?? Any thoughts ... Help please...
Master 6 sounds awesome but out of my price range? I think?

Erm the Delta are really nice you can't go wrong with either but..... The Sabre will always hold a special place in my heart from now on! It's a shame the Master 6 is out of your budget because I have a feeling it might be an end game for a lot of people, there is barely room for much improvement on the Sabre but if they've done it just sell your collection and bloody buy the things! 

Hope this helps. Just for anyone ordering the Delta just know it's still just as good as ever before and there is now a slightly better fit imo and the removable cable is such a nice touch with the option to tune the earphones to your taste it's just like you can't go wrong. 

Apr 21, 2016 at 8:02 AM Post #3,521 of 4,830
Erm the Delta are really nice you can't go wrong with either but..... The Sabre will always hold a special place in my heart from now on! It's a shame the Master 6 is out of your budget because I have a feeling it might be an end game for a lot of people, there is barely room for much improvement on the Sabre but if they've done it just sell your collection and bloody buy the things! 

Hope this helps. Just for anyone ordering the Delta just know it's still just as good as ever before and there is now a slightly better fit imo and the removable cable is such a nice touch with the option to tune the earphones to your taste it's just like you can't go wrong. 

OK. Now you have me really in a quandary. I'm always afraid if I spend a lot of money I may not hear enough of the difference too justify it. . But your comments are making me throw that out and want to buy the master 6. I guess I can squeeze my budget up we all can right? What's a little sacrifice here or there to get an awesome IEM. what's a little sacrifice here or there to get an awesome IEM.

I really appreciate your comments they are very helpful. I just always wonder if I'm enough of an "audiophile"( I use that term in respect to me very loosely) to see the differences in the higher end products to appreciate them the way they need too be. I just like my music to sound Correct as the artist intended

Apr 21, 2016 at 8:46 AM Post #3,523 of 4,830
OK. Now you have me really in a quandary. I'm always afraid if I spend a lot of money I may not hear enough of the difference too justify it. . But your comments are making me throw that out and want to buy the master 6. I guess I can squeeze my budget up we all can right? What's a little sacrifice here or there to get an awesome IEM. what's a little sacrifice here or there to get an awesome IEM.

I really appreciate your comments they are very helpful. I just always wonder if I'm enough of an "audiophile"( I use that term in respect to me very loosely) to see the differences in the higher end products to appreciate them the way they need too be. I just like my music to sound Correct as the artist intended

Hahaha I do apologise but I make no apologies for the smile this thing will bring to your face when you stick them in your ears! I totally get that though I've spend thousands on eaprhones over the number of years I've been listening to music but I always hate when you buy something and you get the well I just wish I hadn't feeling. 

I can try get some impression of the Master 6 at some point if you are listen Bob... Honestly I don't want to over sell anything to anyone because I know how important sound and cost is to us all however, saying that it's the one reason why I can let myself undersell these things they will shape to your audio listening preference no matter the mood you are in. It's almost like you can't go wrong.

As for hearing the difference all I will say is I noticed the difference from these immediately, the Master Pro is said to be more reference but it won't lose one drop of musicality because of the strong ethos Bob has in all his products. I really hope this helps and feel free to hit me up if you have any questions I will do my best to help out.

Apr 21, 2016 at 8:48 AM Post #3,524 of 4,830
  @dnun8086 Your post is really enthusiastic! Please tell me some details about source and music that you listened.

Well it was hard not to be, I was smiling from ear to ear when I heard these things!!! I suppose the source did make a good difference, I was running them out of the M2 something even Bob agreed sounded amazing then we just played a little Ed Sheeran FLAC. It's worth mentioning Bob will test his products with low fi products though because he knows if he can get a good sound out of them when you plug in something as grand as the M2 you will something epic. 

Apr 22, 2016 at 3:02 AM Post #3,525 of 4,830
how would you describe the sound? Does it have a "stiff" highs like say Shure's SE215?

I'm quite flexible regarding to the sound except for this kind of highs, the only one i like is that fluid and laidback highs. It used to be ok but now lots of new stuff seems to go with the somewhat bright but not quite fluid sounding highs. My recently purchases in this range all failed in this part 
confused_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back