Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Mar 28, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #61 of 4,830
  My parcel of Trinity products arrived today.

You can see below the attention to detail... strain relief... tiny ridges... weaved rope cable... high quality... a little brightness... pushing out rather high amounts of detail... separation and transparency...

Shut up and TAKE MY MONEY! 
deadhorse.gif

Mar 28, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #62 of 4,830
Interesting!

Mar 28, 2015 at 7:07 PM Post #63 of 4,830
Another update from Bob (regarding initial orders via KS)

he will be shipping worldwide on the KS campaign, and it will be a flat rate of £8.00 for any destination outside of the United Kingdom. That is insured and tracked.

Mar 28, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #64 of 4,830

he will be shipping worldwide on the KS campaign, and it will be a flat rate of £8.00 for any destination outside of the United Kingdom. That is insured and tracked.

Mar 30, 2015 at 6:10 AM Post #66 of 4,830

which is not bad at all for peeps over on the underside of the planet in anzacland. 

Mar 30, 2015 at 6:14 AM Post #67 of 4,830
Yep - Bob definitely looking after us poor kiwis and ozzies.

So - you've had a few days with yours now Mark - favourites yet?

Mar 30, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #68 of 4,830
  Yep - Bob definitely looking after us poor kiwis and ozzies.

So - you've had a few days with yours now Mark - favourites yet?

well, in a word no.

as you know from the first set i had i like the Deltas easily the most but i liked the itty bitty hyperions at their itty bitty price too.  the Techne i was rather more so so about but then of course the latest and final copy with the new design has proven what a radical improvement the housings can make. if i take price into account then so far i really aprrove of them all.  lol but you know having a bit of a say in how they have been developed it would be a funny thing if we three didnt like them all.

that all said id probably have to say the techne's are the most impressive but the Delta's sound the best, them with the black filters gives that big, warm rich sound that i am so oft inclined towards.

Mar 30, 2015 at 5:13 PM Post #69 of 4,830
Funnily enough (and you know I tend toward the brighter side of things normally), I also love the Delta with the black filter.  So much so that I can already see them becoming my go-to IEM - even more than the Fidue A83.

Still trying to get a handle on the Techne (love the fit) - and the Hyperion is already a winner due to price vs performance.

Need to finish this L2 review I'm working on, and then I can write these up!

Mar 31, 2015 at 4:31 AM Post #70 of 4,830
Hyperion is a sealed winner. I'm still deciding feelings soundwise of Techne, I think those who prefer a warmer mid-range tonality might sit well. The design however is certainly unique with that touch of Phonak included. Not sure on the fit for me too, I think some longer tips might be required. The Delta is a solid IEM, I'd have no problem ranking it up around DN-1000 levels on overall performance from listening so far. 

Mar 31, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #71 of 4,830
Looks great.  Good luck Bob.  Can't wait to hear more about them.

Mar 31, 2015 at 8:16 PM Post #72 of 4,830
So the Hyperion is kind of like the Tenore meets the Alfa Genus? I'm in for sure. I'll be in on the kickstarter, too.

Apr 2, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #73 of 4,830
So the Hyperion is kind of like the Tenore meets the Alfa Genus? I'm in for sure. I'll be in on the kickstarter, too.

Kind of, Hyperion is more like a partial Tenore meets dynamic driver Brainwavz B2 with more mid-range body and dynamic bass response. Its quite unique because not many IEMs at this price point venture towards such levels of clarity and tonality. I can see any mainstream person saying: "MY GOSH! ITS SOUNDS SO CLEAR!

Meets that fine line between semi-analytical whilst remaining fun! 

Apr 2, 2015 at 9:53 AM Post #74 of 4,830

Kind of, Hyperion is more like a partial Tenore meets dynamic driver Brainwavz B2 with more mid-range body and dynamic bass response. Its quite unique because not many IEMs at this price point venture towards such levels of clarity and tonality. I can see any mainstream person saying: "MY GOSH! ITS SOUNDS SO CLEAR!

Meets that fine line between semi-analytical whilst remaining fun! 

hmm yeah haddent thought B2 but there is a bit of similarlity in they tonalitys isnt there.  also i think that both may not need a little bass bostingn amp but you know they dont hate getting one either.

Apr 2, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #75 of 4,830
Highly interested especially in the Delta, or what you call the hybrid one. Can any of the listeners give some impressions , like not comparisons to other earphones? Sorry cause I'm not very familiar with the ones already listed, hard to picture the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back