Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 3, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #92 of 4,830
  New to kickstarter. How do I choose multiple reward tiers? :O

I don't think you can 
frown.gif

I'm disappointed that there isn't a "terrific trio" tier. I stuck with the dynamic duo, in the end.

Apr 3, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #93 of 4,830
Once you've created a login you should be able to select the next after completing the first one.  Just add to it.

Apr 3, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #94 of 4,830
  Once you've created a login you should be able to select the next after completing the first one.  Just add to it.

I'll ask Bob about the trio - mention that there would be some interest.

Apr 3, 2015 at 11:01 AM Post #97 of 4,830
I see what you mean.  Bob will be monitoring this page.  Likely to be a small glitch - I'll find out what's happened and report back later.

Apr 3, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #98 of 4,830
Yeah
  That doesn't work for me. I can change my pledge to another tier, but not add to it. Am I doing something wrong?

Getting the same problem. They dont want our money. They want to give us free samples.
biggrin.gif

Apr 3, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #100 of 4,830
Working on it lads - patience is a virtue :)

It is only the first day ......

Apr 3, 2015 at 11:22 AM Post #101 of 4,830
OK - at the moment you can only select one reward - I'll try to find a work around for that one.

The Trio is also up at 110 quid.

To change your selection - look at the top of the page where it says "you're a backer", and click "manage" - you can then make changes by following the logical progression.

Assuming there can only be one choice for each backer - what other combos are required?

BTW - another way of doing this is getting a friend to also register, or using a second email and login .......

Apr 3, 2015 at 11:26 AM Post #102 of 4,830
  OK - at the moment you can only select one reward - I'll try to find a work around for that one.

The Trio is also up at 110 quid.

To change your selection - look at the top of the page where it says "you're a backer", and click "manage" - you can then make changes by following the logical progression.

Assuming there can only be one choice for each backer - what other combos are required?

BTW - another way of doing this is getting a friend to also register, or using a second email and login .......

Cool - upgraded my pledge. I got the first Trinity tier. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for not only this, but all the other effort you've put in (not just for Trinity, but all your reviews, too!). 
beerchug.gif

Apr 3, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #103 of 4,830
Another update - from Bob

Sadly its a KS rule.

Can I pledge to a single project more than once?

On Kickstarter, it is only possible to pledge to each project once from a single account. Accordingly, backers can only choose one reward tier per pledge. However, you can change your pledge amount and reward selection for as long as a project is live.

So solutions:
  • Choose carefully
  • Have another member of household or friend create login and order the extra for you
  • If there is enough interest in a particular combo - I'll let Bob know and see if it is worthwhile pursuing.  You can see how low he's priced these to get the project off the ground, so we need to be realistic about making it worthwhile for Trinity.

Apr 3, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #104 of 4,830
I'm interested, I think like someone else on the forum stated before, on getting the Hyperion + Friend combo together with a Delta. But it would be a clusterduck if all combo options are gonna be available ain't it.

Apr 3, 2015 at 11:36 AM Post #105 of 4,830
Yep - that's why I'm suggesting putting only one or two of the most popular options in front of Bob and seeing if he's keen. At the end of the day it's going to be up to Trinity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back