Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 3, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #121 of 4,830
Delta Delta Delta ...me me me me

if your going to focus on one go with the techne, given the only slight changes that last were made with the Delta my review of it should be done for tomorrow.

*mind explosion*

You're making my life hard guys!

Ok, I believe Brooko has a Delta review coming very, very soon, Mark right after.

Sorry team Delta, Uncle H20 is focusing on Techne first!

Apr 3, 2015 at 3:31 PM Post #123 of 4,830
Ok!

Btw, because we've pushed a few pages now and waiting for Brooko to have his beauty sleep and add the KS starter link to the OP, I'll remind everyone this Kickstarer is now LIVE!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/157887895/trinity-audio-engineering-audiophile-grade-in-ear

And anyone who backs the full amount in one pledge gets a free set of ear tips directly from my used collection!

I shall return soon!

Apr 3, 2015 at 3:46 PM Post #124 of 4,830
Ok!

Btw, because we've pushed a few pages now and waiting for Brooko to have his beauty sleep and add the KS starter link to the OP, I'll remind everyone this Kickstarer is now LIVE!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/157887895/trinity-audio-engineering-audiophile-grade-in-ear

And anyone who backs the full amount in one pledge gets a free set of ear tips directly from my used collection!

I shall return soon!

H20, I guess you mentioned in your early posts that Hyperion share some similarities to Tenore. Could you please elaborate more on this? I still can't decide whether to buy Tenore now or wait for the Hyperion. 
frown.gif

Apr 3, 2015 at 4:26 PM Post #126 of 4,830
H20, I guess you mentioned in your early posts that Hyperion share some similarities to Tenore. Could you please elaborate more on this? I still can't decide whether to buy Tenore now or wait for the Hyperion. :frowning2:

Tenore is very good, the reference pair I have sound great. The difference with Hyperion is while it shares similar tonality (to a reference Tenore) Hyperion has more body to the mid-range, vocals sound fuller and the low end has better texture and clarity downstairs. Detail wise they similar but Hyperion sounds that touch more professional and a little more versatile at the same time.

I'm reluctant to talk about Tenore much in comparisons because:

1) Quality control issues with the sound cause confusion amoung the community.

2) The build isn't very strong which reflects it's price. Something Hyperion has completely covered. (At virtually the same price)

Apr 3, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #127 of 4,830
Waiting on Delta review. I'm leaning toward Hyperion + friend. A Delta plus Hyperion option might be nice.

Apr 3, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #128 of 4,830
Do you think they can reach the £40,000 goal? I'm asking this because I want both Hyperion and Delta. Come on guys! Dream must come true. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 3, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #129 of 4,830
It's just the first day, though it's not as crazy as those of the Supra and the Geek Out campaigns. Though I have to say if I didnt pay attention I wouldnt have noticed the thread anyways. Cool stuff here. Think it'll definitely hit the target.

Apr 3, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #130 of 4,830
so does the price reflect their sonic qualities like Hyperion < Techne < Delta or are Techne and Delta just sidegrades with different tuning? Wow if the Hyperion is already that good, can't wait for the reviews of the other two.

Apr 3, 2015 at 6:32 PM Post #132 of 4,830
  so does the price reflect their sonic qualities like Hyperion < Techne < Delta or are Techne and Delta just sidegrades with different tuning? Wow if the Hyperion is already that good, can't wait for the reviews of the other two.

While the Hyperion and Techne share the same driver, it is tuned differently, and the Techne also comes with a filter system, so you can further tailor the sound.  To me, the Delta is a definite step up on both - it's a totally different driver system (dual hybrid) and is more refined.  I should have a Delta review up in the next 12-24 hours.  mark should have his tomorrow as well I think.

Can anyone compares the Delta with Altone 200 and Dunu DN-1000?

I loved the design of the Techne, it is a pity that the Delta doesn't share this design.

I'll compare the Delta against the Altone, and also my A83, maybe a couple of others I own (wait for review).  Unfortunately can't directly compare with the DN-1000 anymore as H20 now has mine.  He should be able to give you an idea though. 

Apr 3, 2015 at 6:49 PM Post #133 of 4,830

Users who are viewing this thread

Back