Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Nov 1, 2015 at 6:52 PM Post #2,746 of 4,830
I don't have a pair yet.  Will talk to Bob about getting some soon. Then I'll also measure them for those who are interested.

Nov 1, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #2,750 of 4,830
Heck, why not. The more the merrier. No need to PM, I imagine the folks here might find them interesting too

I also asked Bob in one of our previous emails if they had some measurements, and he's said he'd try to post some too.

Nov 2, 2015 at 12:12 PM Post #2,751 of 4,830
I think I am about 10-15 hrs into burn in for the deltas. Last night and this morning I am definitely noticing an increase is soundstage - and not a small one. Also, the highs are smoothing out a bit and I feel like the boomy bass is tightening up a bit and becoming more precise (and maybe textured??). So far so good, all with gunmetal unmodded.

Am I just imagining these changes?

Nov 2, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #2,752 of 4,830
  I think I am about 10-15 hrs into burn in for the deltas. Last night and this morning I am definitely noticing an increase is soundstage - and not a small one. Also, the highs are smoothing out a bit and I feel like the boomy bass is tightening up a bit and becoming more precise (and maybe textured??). So far so good, all with gunmetal unmodded.

Yes.

Nov 2, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #2,753 of 4,830

Same experience i had :)
Bob himself suggested 20 hours to open them up and then up to 100 hours... although not much difference after that

Nov 4, 2015 at 11:58 AM Post #2,756 of 4,830
I spent some time with the Hyperion last night and it's really grown on me.

Seems like the treble isn't nearly as harsh as it was out of the box.

Damn, I'm really enjoying the nice full sound of them.

As far as I'm concerned the Hyperion's are a downright steal, I'm hoping Bob offers we Head-Fi'ers the 20% on the new and improved versions
biggrin.gif
I'd like to give 3 or 4 of my music loving buddies an M3 with Hypes for Christmas, sort of a now your hooked kind of thing
very_evil_smiley.gif
LOL

Nov 4, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #2,757 of 4,830

As far as I'm concerned the Hyperion's are a downright steal, I'm hoping Bob offers we Head-Fi'ers the 20% on the new and improved versions
biggrin.gif
I'd like to give 3 or 4 of my music loving buddies an M3 with Hypes for Christmas, sort of a now your hooked kind of thing
very_evil_smiley.gif
LOL

I'm one of your music loving buddies, right???
biggrin.gif

Nov 4, 2015 at 1:35 PM Post #2,758 of 4,830
  I'm one of your music loving buddies, right???
biggrin.gif

Indeed you are Mr. T but luckily for me you sir are already hooked
rolleyes.gif
I'm also sure like me you are your own worst enemy out here
blink.gif
LOL

Nov 4, 2015 at 9:39 PM Post #2,760 of 4,830
I think the Deltas are not responding particularly well to jazz. It sounds a bit thin. I'll try the gold filters with it and see if it helps.

Oh boy, I couldn't disagree with this more. I think the deltas are lush with a well recorded jazz album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back