Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 5, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #181 of 4,830
Officialized my pledge for the early bird Delta + friend :ksc75smile: this KSC75 smiley will now be known by me as a Delta smiley 0:-]]

I'm no longer a Kickstarter virgin:p I wish I hadn't missed out on the Adel 12 :deadhorse:

Apr 5, 2015 at 3:18 PM Post #184 of 4,830
So, I just pledged for the trio.

How does this work now? Once they get the pledged funding they need they contact us and we give them the mailing address and they charge us and mail out stuff to us?

We get charged at the end of the campaign (May 3rd) and then sometime between that and the delivery date (currently estimated May/June) we'll get e-mailed a "survey" to fill in with our addresses. You can also go to the Kickstarter page to fill in the survey once it goes live if you miss the e-mail for some reason.

Apr 5, 2015 at 5:53 PM Post #185 of 4,830
Damn you Head fi there goes more money lol. I'm in gone for the Delta + Techne Combo I figure if I don't like one it will sure make a great christmas present ;-D.

Waiting for impression for the Techne "ahem H20Fidelity" no pressure.

Apr 6, 2015 at 1:03 AM Post #187 of 4,830
  Will you guys find the treble of the Delta fatiguing since it's a bright earphone..

Who said it was bright?

With the gun-metal filters it is very clear, very detailed, but I personally don't find it overly bright.

Apr 6, 2015 at 4:12 AM Post #189 of 4,830
I've been spending a lot of time with Techne today as I prepare for my write up. I think you guys are going to really enjoy this one. It's leaning towards the most natural of all three products and can really sound fantastic using the gold filters. The fit problems I was having earlier we're just a matter of tip shuffling .

Apr 6, 2015 at 7:30 AM Post #190 of 4,830
How do they (the deltas in particular) compare to the rock jaw alfa genus or the sound magic pl50? I've just picked up the ag this week and I'm impressed (champagne filter is my favourite so far), but my pl50 died so i can't do a direct comparison myself. However, I don't think I've ever loved headphones as much as those pl50s, and it may be nostalgia speaking but I don't think the ag is quite as tight. In fairness, though, the ag is better built by far and the bass is stronger than I recall from the pl50s. Much prefer the sound to my long-gone er6is, anyways, and a think they're a league above my meelec s6p, too.

Apr 6, 2015 at 9:04 AM Post #191 of 4,830
I like the fact that they are taking the design cue from Phonak on Techne, though I must admit I'll like it even better if it is used on the Delta.

Apr 6, 2015 at 10:25 AM Post #192 of 4,830
I like the fact that they are taking the design cue from Phonak on Techne, though I must admit I'll like it even better if it is used on the Delta.

Couldn't agree more that's why I went for both even if sound preferences lean heavily towards the Delta. Used to own the Phonak 232 very comfortable design didn't sound to bad ether :wink:.

Apr 6, 2015 at 1:21 PM Post #193 of 4,830

Maybe future Trinity products could grant such a wish. =)

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:11 PM Post #194 of 4,830
Pledged for Friend Hyperion. Any comparison to Havi B3, Tenore or IM50 would be great though. 
rolleyes.gif

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:12 PM Post #195 of 4,830
I was browsing Kickstarter on my class computer, and I found the Trinity Kickstarter close to the top of the "popular" page without needing to click on the "view more" button. It's over halfway funded in matter of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back