Introducing the MA650 Wireless and MA750 Wireless
Sep 2, 2017 at 4:25 PM Post #61 of 99
Had a preorder/loyalty credit at a local RHA authorized retailer so I preordered the MA750 Wireless at that location a few weeks ago. Messaged RHA on Facebook a couple days ago and they didn't have a timeline for when stores will get the MA750 Wireless in stock. (I realize the RHA emmployee on Head-Fi may be the same person who mans their social media accounts, but you have any additional info on when the MA750 Wireless will get a wider release/shipments I'd love to hear it :) )

Hate having to wait, but it seems like the features/battery-life/sound-qaulity at this price point should make these super competitive when whatever is out there at the moment!

Anyone have a comparison to the Beyerdynamic BTA Wireless (other than the fact that the MA750 Wireless are probably a bit more tonally balanced)? Those have been my go to bluetooth earbuds for commuting over the past year.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2017 at 4:20 AM Post #62 of 99
Had a preorder/loyalty credit at a local RHA authorized retailer so I preordered the MA750 Wireless at that location a few weeks ago. Messaged RHA on Facebook a couple days ago and they didn't have a timeline for when stores will get the MA750 Wireless in stock. (I realize the RHA emmployee on Head-Fi may be the same person who mans their social media accounts, but you have any additional info on when the MA750 Wireless will get a wider release/shipments I'd love to hear it :) )

Hate having to wait, but it seems like the features/battery-life/sound-qaulity at this price point should make these super competitive when whatever is out there at the moment!

Anyone have a comparison to the Beyerdynamic BTA Wireless (other than the fact that the MA750 Wireless are probably a bit more tonally balanced)? Those have been my go to bluetooth earbuds for commuting over the past year.

Unfortunately that would correct at this time, We are sending stock out to retailers as quickly as we can so expect to see them in the coming weeks. I would recommend discussing this direct with the retailer of choice as they will be able to give you precise dates when the stock starts moving. I will try and update the thread with stock updates when I can!

Sep 5, 2017 at 4:27 AM Post #63 of 99
I'm sad that the 750 Wireless already sold out. I was hoping that someone would have already come out with a review of the product. I have the T20I's and I really like them. The only problem I had with them is that some little thing would break whether that would be a connection or a small rip in the rubber cable that would turn deadly. If it wasn't for the amazing customer service I would stick with cheap headphones. I have a couple of questions:
1. It would be ignorant to say that I wouldn't lose any sound quality by switching from the t20's to the 750's, but what kind of sound quality reduction can I expect? I know it might not matter all that much if you're working out, but it does make a difference in your workout if you can be immersed in the sound of your workout playlist. I used to work out with my T20's but they aren't really designed for that kind of stress and that's totally understandable.
2. Will you ever make T20's wireless? that would be great.
3. When will they come back in stock so I can buy them!? I'm subscribed to a notification when it's available, but would it be nice to know if it would be 1 month or 3 months when I could purchase them next.

Thanks for the questions!

1] Personally I find the T20 sound stage to be wider and it offers a more detailed sound that being said the 750 wireless sounds incredible in its own right for a Bluetooth headphone, I have found myself leaving my wired headphones and switching to the wireless as they do sound great and the convenience of being wireless in the office or whilst travel is great.

2] Never say never! We are always working on new products to bring to market, however, I can't comment on whether or not a T series wireless will ever see the light of day.

3] I would expect to see them in the coming weeks, Unfortunately, I don't have a precise date. We have been blown away by the response and are trying to get stock levels back to normal as quick as possible. I will try and keep the thread updated as and when we get stock available again.

Hope this helps!

Sep 5, 2017 at 11:18 AM Post #64 of 99
Unfortunately that would correct at this time, We are sending stock out to retailers as quickly as we can so expect to see them in the coming weeks. I would recommend discussing this direct with the retailer of choice as they will be able to give you precise dates when the stock starts moving. I will try and update the thread with stock updates when I can!
Completely understandable. In the grand scheme of life the wait won't be that long. Regardless if you could keep this thread updated on stock status I'd really appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2017 at 6:21 PM Post #67 of 99
Would these 750s be suitable for running or are they too heavy? Would the 650s be a better bet?
Thanks

Just my opinion but I don't think the 750s would stay secure for a run. There really is no wing or other lock mechanism to keep them in there. They aren't heavy by any means but they are heavier than pure sports headphones.

Sep 7, 2017 at 2:21 AM Post #68 of 99
Would these 750s be suitable for running or are they too heavy? Would the 650s be a better bet?
Thanks

They hold up surprisingly well for low paced running I found, it's when you start to pick up the pace, you feel the band a bit more, theres a tiny bit of flapping about. I came to the conclusion it's not a 100% ideal gym/workout set and that goes for all the neckband types. I'll look to get a truly wireless pair without wires. I had the apple airpods briefly and although the sound was a no go, the tech and the comfort in having no wires was 100% the way to go, so i'm considering the new sony wf-100x which are in ear.

Although i def prefer a wired earphone, it has to be said, the sound from the 750 wireless is the best i've heard from a wireless earphone.

Sep 16, 2017 at 9:49 AM Post #70 of 99
The techradar reviewer is an idiot.

Clearly he failed to get a good seal with his pair. Having used mine extensively since I got them, the bass has really settled in and whilst it can sometimes be a little prone to push the mids back, the instrument separation is always excellent, particularly for a wireless set. If anything, the bass is more pronounced and certainly on a par to the wired variant.

As for the claims about fit and comfort - I'm very fussy about the seal, preferring a very isolating fit (I'm a big ER4P fan) - the buds that were on the set I received seal insanely well and I haven't even bothered to try testing my go-to Hifiman double flange tips.

Clearly, peoples mileage will vary, but having owned the wired 750s, I knew that the best sound would require a degree of burn in, and i'm not disappointed one bit. they just get better and better.

In terms of the way they sit around the neck, they are by far the best, most comfy neckband variant I have ever owned, staying in place and all but unnoticeable when out and about.

If I have one criticism, it's possibly that the cables are a tad long when not in use, hanging around the neck. But this is in no way a deal breaker.

So, no complaints here, except for annoying journos that profess to know what they are saying, but really don't.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2017 at 7:56 PM Post #71 of 99
The techradar reviewer is an idiot.

Clearly he failed to get a good seal with his pair. Having used mine extensively since I got them, the bass has really settled in and whilst it can sometimes be a little prone to push the mids back, the instrument separation is always excellent, particularly for a wireless set. If anything, the bass is more pronounced and certainly on a par to the wired variant.

If I have one criticism, it's possibly that the cables are a tad long when not in use, hanging around the neck. But this is in no way a deal breaker.

So, no complaints here, except for annoying journos that profess to know what they are saying, but really don't.

I agree. These aren't perfect headphones but a lack of bass sounds like something wasn't right. Mine have very solid bass response. Deep punchy and not sloppy. Does seem like the reviewer had a bad set or something.

Has anyone tried complys yet?

Sep 17, 2017 at 8:58 AM Post #72 of 99
Thats a relief..actually I'm waiting for the availability in India

@RHA Team , I checked with Headphone Zone who is the authorized distributor for RHA but I got to know from them that it will take atleast a month due to delay from RHA. Could you please expedite this?

I'm almost waiting for more than a month for this

Sep 18, 2017 at 3:37 AM Post #73 of 99
Thats a relief..actually I'm waiting for the availability in India

@RHA Team , I checked with Headphone Zone who is the authorized distributor for RHA but I got to know from them that it will take atleast a month due to delay from RHA. Could you please expedite this?

I'm almost waiting for more than a month for this

Hi there, Unfortunately, most retailers are in the same position. We have been blown away by the demand for these and are trying to move stock as fast as we can. I would advise keeping in touch with headphone zone who should be able to update you should they get stock sooner.

Sep 23, 2017 at 12:56 AM Post #74 of 99
For those with the MA750 wireless, does NFC pairing work with the earphones turned off? I can only pair through NFC after I turn on the earphones, which is something I'm not used to because I can connect my Sennheiser momentum 2.0 via NFC even if the headphones are turned off.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back