Introducing the MA650 Wireless and MA750 Wireless
May 31, 2017 at 4:01 AM Post #16 of 99
I am wondering if the cable part between the earbuds and the neckband is the same cable as on the MA750i?

Thanks for all the questions! Starting with the cable question, the cable is more or the less the same as the one you would find on our MA750i. We are always improving the products and the cable is an area we are working on. We have updated the MA750i recently to improve on the cable design.

Also, what is the charging time?

Charging time is 2.5hrs to get a full 12hr battery.

Do they support multi-point bluetooth connexion?

Yes they will support multi-point Bluetooth connection to be connected to multiple devices.

Finally, will they be available for canadian customers? I have made many friends and work colleagues get RHA earphones already... if money was no issue, I'd have all of their products.

We are working closely with our retail and distribution partners around the world, When we have news on release dates etc I will be sure to let you know!

Hope these answers help!

Jun 4, 2017 at 9:32 AM Post #18 of 99
I currently have ma750 and I must say I am loving it!
I have 2 questions on this wireless version:
1. Does it sound similar to the wired version?
2. Is it compatible to the android phone (eg. Sony Xperia) ?

Jun 5, 2017 at 4:14 AM Post #19 of 99
when will we be able to pick up a pair, and any thought of a T10 or T20 wireless ?

Due to launch summer 2017. We will update the thread with a proper release date when it is announced.

I currently have ma750 and I must say I am loving it!
I have 2 questions on this wireless version:
1. Does it sound similar to the wired version?
2. Is it compatible to the android phone (eg. Sony Xperia) ?

We have tried our best to replicate the sound we are known for but in a convenient wireless package.I would personally say it sounds very similar however I haven't had a massive amount of time to A/B them, All our demos units are doing the rounds at major shows ie Munich a couple of weeks ago so it's been difficult to get my hands on a pair for any more than a few minutes!

They are compatible with both Android and iOS devices.

Jun 9, 2017 at 9:07 PM Post #20 of 99
Are there any plans for a special promotion for pre-existing MA750/650 owners?

Jun 10, 2017 at 2:44 PM Post #21 of 99
Thanks for all the questions! Starting with the cable question, the cable is more or the less the same as the one you would find on our MA750i. We are always improving the products and the cable is an area we are working on. We have updated the MA750i recently to improve on the cable design.

Any specific remark on what's improved on the MA750i's cable design?

Jun 12, 2017 at 3:20 AM Post #23 of 99
Are there any plans for a special promotion for pre-existing MA750/650 owners?

It is something we are looking into, I would recommend signing up to our newsletter as we will release details there, As well as on Head-Fi, should we go ahead with a upgrade style system for MA750 owners. In terms of upgrades from MA650, We don't have a wired MA650 at the moment.

Jul 11, 2017 at 4:38 AM Post #25 of 99
Its July and I am still anxiously waiting :)

We should hopefully have some news in the next few weeks ..... Not the news you are wanting I know but we are working really hard behind the scenes the get these out as soon as possible, Once we have a date for release I will be sure to update the thread!

On that note, if any of you guys are attending CanJam in London I will have both models available to try and demo!

Jul 11, 2017 at 4:45 AM Post #26 of 99
Awesome fast response! Its okay, I can still wait for a bit longer haha. Good things must wait. Anyway, where do you suggest I can buy it from if I am based in Singapore? Last time I got the wired one from Amazon

Jul 11, 2017 at 5:08 AM Post #27 of 99
Awesome fast response! Its okay, I can still wait for a bit longer haha. Good things must wait. Anyway, where do you suggest I can buy it from if I am based in Singapore? Last time I got the wired one from Amazon

We are still working closely with retailers and distributors to finalise details however upon release, I would advise contacting some of our Singapore retailers who should be able to advise you if they have any in stock. hope this helps!

Aug 9, 2017 at 3:37 AM Post #29 of 99
I've just come back from holiday to read this wonderful news about the wireless offerings! Very excited as I was just about to purchase a wireless pair from a competitor.

One question - when can we expect these in the Apple store / Amazon?

Thanks,
B

Aug 9, 2017 at 6:49 AM Post #30 of 99
I've just come back from holiday to read this wonderful news about the wireless offerings! Very excited as I was just about to purchase a wireless pair from a competitor.

One question - when can we expect these in the Apple store / Amazon?

Thanks,
B

Glad to hear it! They will be released before the end of the summer, exact date tbc, however, I would recommend signing up to our newsletter to get notified when they are on sale and where. We should have them available on certain Amazon markets from release or direct for webstore. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back