Introducing the MA650 Wireless and MA750 Wireless

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
Page 7 of 7
  1. DoctaCosmos
    Have a pair of wireless ma750 for sale $100. Amazing sound I just can’t use them in gym because i have to use the foam tips to get a good seal because they don’t go in my ear far enough. People are always wanting to talk and I’m always having to pinch the comply tips to get in my ear and just don’t want to. I just have a weird shape my left ear it goes I’m fine but right ear is at a weird angle

2. 4 cm
    I recently got a pair and for some reason I'm not able to activate Google Now/Assistant by long-pressing the middle button. All the other button-functions work though. Am I missing something, is this normal, or do I have a defective unit? I've paired it with an Xperia Z3 Compact running 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).

Nevermind, appears to be a software issue. Resolved.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  3. Felwinter
    I just got a pair and I must say I'm very disappointed. They sound great, they have an amazing solid build, they're incredibly comfortable for having a neckband...

Unfortunately, RHA forgot to build the USB-C port up to standard, so it can only be charged with the supplied USB-A to USB-C cable.

My everyday carry consists of a Macbook Pro, a Nintendo Switch and a Note 8. I charge them all with my macbook USB-C charger, but for the RHA's I would need another cable and an adaptor. Too much trouble, if you ask me.

I will be sadly returning mine, and keeping an eye out for a revision that implements the right USB-C standard

4. kellbell88
    Are you sure your headphones or cable aren't damaged? I use a standard (not RHA provided) USB-C to USB-A cable to charge my MA650s and it works just fine.

5. Felwinter
    Right, that's what I meant. I don't own any other USB-A to USB-C cables apart from the RHA one. In any case, it cannot be charged with any of my USB-C to USB-C chargers/cables. I read on reddit that the problem is
    they forgot to put in a pull-up resistor which tells the charger to start charging. USB-A chargers and some hard-wired USB-C chargers are "V-Bus Hot", meaning the they are always on, whereas USB-C to C chargers are "V-Bus cold" meaning they are off until they get a load from the resistor in the device.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  6. kellbell88
    Ah, got it.

7. g33k
    AlisGelida likes this.
  8. UnderNewbie
    I just got my MA650 Wireless and I like it a lot.
    However, it seems not completely noise-isolated.
    I can return it to get MA750 Wireless.
    Can you advise me that I should return MA650 Wireless to get MA750 Wireless? Is MA750 Wireless better than MA650 WIreless in term of bass? The reason is that I prefer the headphone with more bass.
    Many thanks!

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  9. visanj
    Can anyone compare MA750 wireless sound quality with Bose soundsport wirelesss?

How is the sound signature when compared to bose soundsport wireless?

Thanks

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
Page 7 of 7