Introducing the MA650 Wireless and MA750 Wireless
Aug 10, 2017 at 3:37 AM Post #31 of 99
Thanks! Signed up. End of summer is a little vague lol, so before end of September basically? Hopefully a lot sooner.

Aug 25, 2017 at 3:41 AM Post #34 of 99
Aug 29, 2017 at 9:06 AM Post #42 of 99
Got my pair in today. Gave them a 30min listen. First impression off the bat is they sound very good for a wireless set. damn good actually. I've pretty much tried most of the usual suspects (except the v-moda forza wireless) and these definitely sound a level up from them all. Great soundstage. Bass is good not on the V-Moda ZN level for in-ear but great.

Was originally after one wireless set to use at gym and good enough to use for the commute etc. Might keep these and get a cheaper more appropriate pair for the gym - although I will def take them to one session to see how they hold up.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2017 at 9:18 AM Post #43 of 99
My MA750's arrived today

Initial impressions:
Very positive. Arrived with 80% charge. Dead easy to sync to iPhone (from off state, just hold down the power button until you hear modulating tones).

The build is excellent, as one would expect. Neckband is very comfortable and very flexible. I've owned about 10 different BT neckband sets and this is equal to the most comfy I've worn. My current go-to has been the Jabra Halo Smart, which is bass heavy, but melodic - but suffers from a stiff neckband, letting it slip backwards from time to time.

Soundstage is great and instrument separation is particularly clear. Bass is a tad subdued (by no means bad), but I suspect this will improve over time (as it did with the wired version).

I'll try to give a better review once I've had more time to test them out.

Happy to answer any questions I can though.

Aug 29, 2017 at 9:52 AM Post #44 of 99
Got my pair in today. Gave them a 30min listen. First impression off the bat is they sound very good for a wireless set. damn good actually. I've pretty much tried most of the usual suspects (except the v-moda forza wireless) and these definitely sound a level up from them all. Great soundstage. Bass is good not on the V-Moda ZN level for in-ear but great.

Was originally after one wireless set to use at gym and good enough to use for the commute etc. Might keep these and get a cheaper more appropriate pair for the gym - although I will def take them to one session to see how they hold up.

My MA750's arrived today

Initial impressions:
Very positive. Arrived with 80% charge. Dead easy to sync to iPhone (from off state, just hold down the power button until you hear modulating tones).

The build is excellent, as one would expect. Neckband is very comfortable and very flexible. I've owned about 10 different BT neckband sets and this is equal to the most comfy I've worn. My current go-to has been the Jabra Halo Smart, which is bass heavy, but melodic - but suffers from a stiff neckband, letting it slip backwards from time to time.

Soundstage is great and instrument separation is particularly clear. Bass is a tad subdued (by no means bad), but I suspect this will improve over time (as it did with the wired version).

I'll try to give a better review once I've had more time to test them out.

Happy to answer any questions I can though.

Enjoying reading these comments! If you guys have any questions or need any help just let me know.

Aug 29, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #45 of 99
RHA, can you comment on whether these are suitable for the gym? Advertised as sweat proof? Vmoda advertises the Forza Metallo Wireless as sweatproof but I had a pair die on me pretty quickly. Would be nice if these could take a little beating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back