Introducing the MA650 Wireless and MA750 Wireless
Aug 29, 2017 at 10:27 AM Post #46 of 99
RHA, can you comment on whether these are suitable for the gym? Advertised as sweat proof? Vmoda advertises the Forza Metallo Wireless as sweatproof but I had a pair die on me pretty quickly. Would be nice if these could take a little beating.

Good question! They are rated to iPX4 so they should withstand a good gym workout, They also include a fitness clip to help you keep them in place should you need it. As with all RHA products you are covered under a 3-year warranty should any issues arise. Hope this helps!

Aug 30, 2017 at 2:34 AM Post #50 of 99
@RHA Team, @sgtbilko, @Thesonofkrypton

Can you share the sound signature of MA650 and MA750 wireless? I mean whether it is 'v-shaped' or 'balanced' or 'warm and sweet' etc?

I would say they sound pretty similar to the wired 750i. Balanced but with a slightly pronounced bass. I've yet to try the other ear tips though, I believe theres a comply pair in the box.

Will be heading to the gym with them later today, just a bit of running / calisthenics / weights, so will see how they hold up.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2017 at 7:44 AM Post #51 of 99
Update from my earlier listening.

I agree with Thesonofkrypton, they are pretty close to the 750i's. Having burnt in for about 15 hours now, the bass is very well presented.

I won't be using mine anytime soon in a gym, but I will say that the cable noise, comfort and position of the over the ear design is very well controlled. Certainly betters all the previous versions of neckband IEMs i've owned.

Aug 30, 2017 at 9:13 AM Post #52 of 99
Ordered on Sunday. Website Said they were available. Got a shipping notice yesterday but no tracking. Inquired with rha support and they are now claiming it was sent in error and they don't have any headphones to ship me. Very frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? I'm in the US.

Aug 30, 2017 at 9:47 AM Post #53 of 99
Ordered on Sunday. Website Said they were available. Got a shipping notice yesterday but no tracking. Inquired with rha support and they are now claiming it was sent in error and they don't have any headphones to ship me. Very frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? I'm in the US.

Hi there, I believe our customer care team have reached out to you in the past 5/10 mins. If you respond directly to that message I am sure they will be able to help you out. Thanks!

Aug 30, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #54 of 99
Hi there, I believe our customer care team have reached out to you in the past 5/10 mins. If you respond directly to that message I am sure they will be able to help you out. Thanks!

Thank you. I am very satisfied with the solution. Terrific customer service. I can't wait to try these bad boys.

Aug 30, 2017 at 11:12 AM Post #55 of 99
Just as I imagined, it doesn't hold up very well in the gym for running or any exercise that involves lying down due to the design but everything else is fine.

One thing that really takes away from the overall premium package / image of the 750 wireless is the crappy little mesh case that comes with it - it is far too small and you need to twist the neckband round to fit it in and pales in comparison to the competitors that include a larger leather or hard case. Same issue I had with the V-Moda ZN that came with a tiny leather case but actually that case is much better than this offering i'm sad to say.

Aug 30, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #56 of 99

I got the same thing. Ordered on Saturday and got the shipping email without tracking number yesterday. Now they confirmed that was a mistake...
A bit disappointed but still very looking forward to get it next week. I have the MA750 and really like the sound quality :D

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2017 at 1:59 PM Post #58 of 99
Just as I imagined, it doesn't hold up very well in the gym for running or any exercise that involves lying down due to the design but everything else is fine.

One thing that really takes away from the overall premium package / image of the 750 wireless is the crappy little mesh case that comes with it - it is far too small and you need to twist the neckband round to fit it in and pales in comparison to the competitors that include a larger leather or hard case. Same issue I had with the V-Moda ZN that came with a tiny leather case but actually that case is much better than this offering i'm sad to say.

You can use the cable clip to secure the wire under the chin, The clip was designed for this sort of use in mind to try and keep the headset in place. Just let me know if you have any other issues!

Aug 30, 2017 at 7:04 PM Post #59 of 99
I'm sad that the 750 Wireless already sold out. I was hoping that someone would have already come out with a review of the product. I have the T20I's and I really like them. The only problem I had with them is that some little thing would break whether that would be a connection or a small rip in the rubber cable that would turn deadly. If it wasn't for the amazing customer service I would stick with cheap headphones. I have a couple of questions:
1. It would be ignorant to say that I wouldn't lose any sound quality by switching from the t20's to the 750's, but what kind of sound quality reduction can I expect? I know it might not matter all that much if you're working out, but it does make a difference in your workout if you can be immersed in the sound of your workout playlist. I used to work out with my T20's but they aren't really designed for that kind of stress and that's totally understandable.
2. Will you ever make T20's wireless? that would be great.
3. When will they come back in stock so I can buy them!? I'm subscribed to a notification when it's available, but would it be nice to know if it would be 1 month or 3 months when I could purchase them next.

Sep 1, 2017 at 12:57 PM Post #60 of 99
Just got mine. Special shout out to RHA customer service for addressing the shipping snafu with me in a very satisfactory manner. Initial thoughts - build quality is superb. These things feel sweet. Awesome combination of metal and rubber. I would feel comfortable with these on wearing a suit in the airport or at the gym. Fit seems terrific and I'm usually not a huge fan of over the ear loops but these feel pretty stable. Couldn't run in them but I think gym use would be fine - lifting, cardio etc.

Now to the sound. I've used a ton of BT headsets but am no audiophile. These headphones sound very very good. I don't own the 750s so I can't compare wireless versus nonwireless. I do own the VModa Forza Metallo Wireless and countless other BT IEMs. Sound signature is warm with solid bass response without going over the top. The highs are nice but not quite as sparkly as the VModas. I might give the Vmodas a slight edge in sound quality but it's close. And if you prefer a warmer sound, the RHAs are better. The VModas are a bit more balanced with crisp treble and mids.

I definitely prefer the build on the RHA although the Vmodas offer wings for secure fit at the gym. I prefer the flexible neck band to the fixed version VModa uses. The RHA feels more premium. For the exact same price, I don't think you can go wrong with either. They are both great sounding options with different sound signatures. Also, these sound better than Bose Soundsports which I happen to think sound very good as well. These kill the Jaybird X3 on sound quality but probably won't be cross-shopped with those.

RHA, a couple of questions. Is the idea to use the clip in front just above the two electronics modules? Or is there some other place to position it? Also, I wonder about the open USB-C port and sweat? Most headphones have some sort of cover over them. Any concerns there?

Edit: having listened to these more today, I am even more impressed. Very warm and full sounding. Treble is better than my initial impressions Soundstage is more open than most BT iem. Between these and vmoda really close call. Both are the best I've heard except for maybe the beoplay h5 but they have other issues. These are keepers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back