INEARCUSTOM - Cheapest re-shell ever?
May 1, 2013 at 2:04 PM Post #166 of 484
I was number 33 last week when they first gave out the order numbers. Email received yesterday that they were starting my final shell castings. Steps I believe after that are Electronics, Capping, then final Polish. If they are doing this in batches not sure how long each of those steps takes.

Just more info for everyone to increase your anticipation!!!!

May 1, 2013 at 6:02 PM Post #168 of 484
Quote:
How long have you been waiting? They received my IEMs a couple weeks ago so just curious as to what the realistic wait time is. I checked with them a while back and im 69th but wouldnt give me a time frame

Inearcustom received my impression exactly one month ago.  So longer than the originally advertised time, but nothing crazy.  You'll probably get them back faster than I eventually will as they now have more staff and are directly addressing the backlog. 

May 2, 2013 at 11:16 AM Post #170 of 484
I received this email on 4-30:

"Hey Lee we have your monitors and are working on them right now we have over 80 IEM's in stock we are working in the order we recieved them we just hired another guy so we are getting work done as fast as we can thanks Dan."

May 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM Post #172 of 484
I helped my cousin order her pair and they arrived 4/6. Rob said I was number 51, hopefully they are in the process of completing them or randomly showing up at my door because I haven't received any notifications from Rob. Will definitely post pictures of them when they arrive.

Also, it's nice to see that they got a new worker and are fulfilling the back orders but hopefully they aren't working on them too quick just for the sake of completion and let quality go down the drain.

May 2, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #173 of 484
Quote:
I helped my cousin order her pair and they arrived 4/6. Rob said I was number 51, hopefully they are in the process of completing them or randomly showing up at my door because I haven't received any notifications from Rob. Will definitely post pictures of them when they arrive.

Also, it's nice to see that they got a new worker and are fulfilling the back orders but hopefully they aren't working on them too quick just for the sake of completion and let quality go down the drain.

Can't wait to see them!! And my exact thoughts as well. Crossing my fingers that they wont require a refit although i know with any company it may be hard to get a perfect fit the first time =S

May 2, 2013 at 7:06 PM Post #174 of 484
Quote:
Can't wait to see them!! And my exact thoughts as well. Crossing my fingers that they wont require a refit although i know with any company it may be hard to get a perfect fit the first time =S

True. That's the only frustrating thing about getting customs.

May 2, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #175 of 484
Rob received my moulds on Apr 13th so if he's working on yours now, mine shouldnt be too much longer

Rob confirmed delivery of my IEMS and ear-impressions on Apr 10th. So mine should be in the nearest or the same batch as yours, if at all there are any.. 

happy waiting y'all 
bigsmile_face.gif

May 3, 2013 at 12:45 PM Post #177 of 484
Interesting so far..has anyone received their reshell back yet?

May 3, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #179 of 484
May 5, 2013 at 12:43 AM Post #180 of 484
I just finished doing my ear impressions. I'll be sending them this Monday. Hope everything turns out good. Will be posting pictures when I get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back