INEARCUSTOM - Cheapest re-shell ever?
May 6, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #184 of 484
Or you can buy those xba3 from BB for under $80 and have them customized it for you

May 7, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #185 of 484
I just received my Reshelled Future Sonics FS1 from Rob for the second time. I waited about 3 months because initially I had issues with the sounds so I sent them back, it was worth the wait.  Rob gave me free pair of Shure SE215 and added an addition dynamic driver to them. I am very happy with their service. Regarding the sound, I found my Future Sonics FS1 to be bassier as the bass would shake my head so had to turn off the equalizer. I found the mids and the highs stay the same. I am assuming the bass was increase due to the placement of the drivers and that Rob added a tiny vent hole in each iem. I will be uploading some pictures later  

May 8, 2013 at 11:06 AM Post #186 of 484
I just received my Reshelled Future Sonics FS1 from Rob for the second time. I waited about 3 months because initially I had issues with the sounds so I sent them back, it was worth the wait.  Rob gave me free pair of Shure SE215 and added an addition dynamic driver to them. I am very happy with their service. Regarding the sound, I found my Future Sonics FS1 to be bassier as the bass would shake my head so had to turn off the equalizer. I found the mids and the highs stay the same. I am assuming the bass was increase due to the placement of the drivers and that Rob added a tiny vent hole in each iem. I will be uploading some pictures later  

A free pair of 215's ?? Wow that's amazing , but why ?

May 9, 2013 at 11:59 AM Post #189 of 484
Quote:
Very nice! thanks for posting the pics. How is the fit on these?

My FS1s fits perfectly and they isolate really well. When I have music playing I cannot hear any outside noise. The SE215s are bigger than my FS1s because they have two drivers inside, I have to adjust them a little to get a good fit. Once they fit, they stay in and isolate just like my FS1s. I can tell you they are comfortable as I wore them for hours when I got them.

May 9, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #190 of 484
Awesome! Thanks for the response. Just messaged Rob for an update on mine, but thinking that he should be working on them either this week or next. Has anyone tried sleeping with customs? Wondering if it would be confortable or not

May 9, 2013 at 3:39 PM Post #191 of 484
Quote:
Awesome! Thanks for the response. Just messaged Rob for an update on mine, but thinking that he should be working on them either this week or next. Has anyone tried sleeping with customs? Wondering if it would be confortable or not

It depends if things irritate you easily. If you have a perfect fit, you sometimes forget that they're even on. I've slept with my customs on before, no problems.

May 12, 2013 at 3:11 PM Post #192 of 484
@gav007 - those look excellent. Rob has really upped his game. Much less bubbles from the pics that I remember.

Its been thirty 3 days since Rob received my IEMs. I expect to hear from them soon that its been shipped or something close. 

May 13, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #193 of 484
How about reshelling of the GR07? Or Rock-it R50? Anyone tried it yet?

May 14, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #194 of 484
Quote:
How about reshelling of the GR07? Or Rock-it R50? Anyone tried it yet?

I have sent my Rockit R-50 for reshell. 

Eitherway I do not know about the GR-07 since its build is already good enough! .. but the R-50 is an IEM made to be reshelled one time or another due to its very poor build quality! so definitely a good idea! ..

All the best! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back