IMR - R1 Thread
Jan 26, 2018 at 8:02 AM Post #61 of 3,190
Any idea when will you publish the review??? I ha e read some and i have actually ordered one just waiting for shipping. Reading the review made me rrally excited but just curious if any one here ever listened to fitear product?? And how does it compare to fitear??

Soon, it is written but I need to do the photos.

Jan 27, 2018 at 10:46 AM Post #63 of 3,190
As for filters I have to admit that the black does seem to generate the most smiles. Also my eyes must be weak and old but I get confused between the orange and copper filters. I agree with the previous comment that the darker “orange” is in fact the copper.

Just got confirmation from Bob, that in fact copper is the light orange one. That would make sense, as it's bassier and because of that I'm using it (black has too much highs for my taste).

Feb 3, 2018 at 11:39 AM Post #71 of 3,190
8B29EB3D-814F-4021-ACCE-A5DA2AA5FD4B.jpeg I am blown away by these phones. So surprised previous posts don't describe this sound as more exciting! I also find the soundstage absolutely stunning. Never heard it like this in an IEM. Forgetting that a live track was playing at work yesterday, I spun around in my chair to see who was yelling to get my attention because they saw I was plugged in. It wasn't until the second time it happened that I realized it was a side conversation, from the back of the crowd, within the track. But the real magic is how these phones brilliantly unwrap multiple layers of guitars and vocals and instrumentation, exposing me to new sounds and melodies, in songs that I have listened to for 20, 30, years. I find these R1's a complete joy to listen too. Phones that provide a true listening experience.

Feb 3, 2018 at 8:54 PM Post #73 of 3,190
Why isn't this brand banned here just for stealing Trinity Audio's mailing database? Am I the only one thinking Trinity and IRM is the same company and been shady as hell?
How do you know that IRM stole Trinity's email database? And if they are the same company, like you say, how could the email database have been stolen? Please substantiate your claims. Bob having worked at Trinity and now being at IRM does not qualify as evidence of them being the same company.

Feb 3, 2018 at 9:03 PM Post #75 of 3,190

Users who are viewing this thread

Back