iHiFi 990
Nov 22, 2017 at 10:06 AM Post #76 of 125
Changed a few screens again:
Which Channel Balance Screen do you guys prefer?
balance_bg.png balance_bg.png
Changed the EQ screen again
bg.png

Nov 22, 2017 at 10:10 AM Post #77 of 125
I can also unscramble/scramble the system binary file so it's now 'about device' is back to ATC as opposed to Xuelin (it will work on either).

ATC say a new firmware is now in testing for release (no idea on changes but it's a step forward over Xuelin)

Dec 5, 2017 at 9:06 AM Post #80 of 125
Is this 0.11 beta? Or is it a different .bin file with ATC?

Hi theMUKe,

The stock ATC firmware is 0.12beta but it's identical to Xuelin's 0.11beta apart from the ATC startup/shutdown screen. It even has to be called hf990.fw to flash. The good news is ATC have finished a new firmware which is in testing. It will work on xuelin also (plus i'll be modding it)

I'm also working on a few updates to my current mod.

Let me know if you want a Xuelin branded firmware mod and if you want the tape deck back in it or not (or even back in as an option in themes)

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2017 at 4:20 PM Post #85 of 125
Xuelin Version up :ksc75smile:
Xuelin IHIFI990 - Nayparm Theme V1.0 - FW 0.11beta.zip

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjIqgYlV9XYygznbfYXTfkuAtmwa

To flash you must be using a fat32 formatted microsd card.
Copy the hf990.fw to the root of the card and:
Either using Settings, Firmware Update option.
Or with the power off hold back (bottom button on the front) while pressing power.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2018 at 8:38 AM Post #88 of 125
bzfrank
I have some issues with the device. After charging it shows full, but then I turn it on the battery indicator shows not full. Total charging time is one and a half hour, it's a little bit strange for 3000mah battery? I use regular 1000mah phone charger. Total run time around 6 hours, playing only hi-res flacs.
Do you solve this problem ? I hawe that same problem with atc hda-dp20 ;(

Sep 24, 2018 at 9:16 AM Post #89 of 125
Xuelin Version up :ksc75smile:
Xuelin IHIFI990 - Nayparm Theme V1.0 - FW 0.11beta.zip

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjIqgYlV9XYygznbfYXTfkuAtmwa

To flash you must be using a fat32 formatted microsd card.
Copy the hf990.fw to the root of the card and:
Either using Settings, Firmware Update option.
Or with the power off hold back (bottom button on the front) while pressing power.

Very interesting, thanks! :)

Question, does this firmware "override" official ones? I mean, does this brings all original firmware changes plus your improved UI/functions?
Or, in case, I have to update first with the original firmware and then use your?

Cheers!

Sep 24, 2018 at 9:22 AM Post #90 of 125
Very interesting, thanks! :)

Question, does this firmware "override" official ones? I mean, does this brings all original firmware changes plus your improved UI/functions?
Or, in case, I have to update first with the original firmware and then use your?

Cheers!

Yes the latest xuelin firmware plus my changes so just flash this. Please note, only english has been modified. All other languages will be as was (apart from the graphics)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back