IEMs for small ear canals. $250 budget
Sep 20, 2011 at 4:30 PM Post #16 of 28
I would say the Ety HF5 (or ER4, if you're willing to spend more) with the $100 custom mold option they offer.  Seems like a *great* fit for you (no pun intended)... :)

Sep 21, 2011 at 4:12 AM Post #17 of 28

Quote:
My gf's ears are small and can't fit alot of IEM's either. The best solution we've found were to use the small sillicone/oval tips that come with the Klipsch S4's. They work well on my W4's for her. The Westone housings seem to be small enough to fit in her ears, and the Klipsch tips were the most comfortable for her.

Exact same thing happened with my girlfriend. Her ears were so sore after trying a bunch of tips and the Klipsch eargels did the trick. She said they are the most comfortable tips and didn't cause earpain. I have been using them for years and they are indeed the best silicon tips on the market IME.

Sep 21, 2011 at 4:24 AM Post #18 of 28
Any IEMs would fit you, NO ones ears are big enough for the TF10... 

TF10, wearing them half an hour at time since 10' 
biggrin.gif

Nov 28, 2011 at 2:04 AM Post #20 of 28
Ck-10 or UE 700 are pretty small

Nov 28, 2011 at 3:34 AM Post #21 of 28

Quote:
Check out the Brainwavz B2, the Ultimate Ears 700s...both are pretty dang small so they should work for your small ear holes, lol.

+100000

B2 or UE700 are what you need

both has fantastic treble and good mid, and tight and fast bass but not too much size :)

B2 treble craps all over UE700 though, it has one of the BEST, if not the BEST treble amongst all the IEM out there (big call, I know)

Dec 2, 2011 at 3:04 PM Post #24 of 28
This is just me but imo thats is if you haven't tried it already is to get some different tip brands and sizes to see if that helps because for the type of sound you said you like the TF10's are perfect.

Dec 2, 2011 at 5:47 PM Post #27 of 28
B2 or dba's with comply tips will fit in very small ears. The foam compresses to a very small size.

Dec 5, 2011 at 4:21 AM Post #28 of 28
I had fit problems with the TripleFi 10 as well, but it may be worth it to the OP to try some of the extra long single flange tips from MeElectronics:

http://www.meelec.com/category_s/377.htm

Other than that, I'd add my voice to the other person who recommended the Klipsch Image x5. The x10 is even smaller, but has less treble and more bass. The only other earphone I can think of is the Etymotic Hf5 that is also quite small, but sounds sterile and analytical until you get used to small amounts of bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back