IEM that has good coherence but also good soundstage, is there one?
Aug 9, 2011 at 8:55 AM Post #31 of 82
Cool, I read you made a trade. Just don't look in a mirror while wearing them. If the TF10's are Frankeinbolts, then the Sony's would would appropriate wear at Disney World. :p

Aug 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM Post #33 of 82

Quote:
Cool, I read you made a trade. Just don't look in a mirror while wearing them. If the TF10's are Frankeinbolts, then the Sony's would would appropriate wear at Disney World.

Ya............. ER-4PT for EX600.

Luckily I'm receiving the adaptor from China tomorrow (finally...) so I'll be able to listen to the ER-4S before I send it away.

Aug 16, 2011 at 4:00 AM Post #34 of 82
Ok, pulled the trigger on gr-07, just got the package this morning,can't wait till weekend to spend time with it
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 16, 2011 at 6:09 AM Post #36 of 82

Quote:
Wow kiteki, you're getting the fostex and ex600? nice! I think i'm gonna order the gr07 tomorrow and probably the cube or fostex next month haha.

Quote:
Ok, pulled the trigger on gr-07, just got the package this morning,can't wait till weekend to spend time with it
tongue_smile.gif

What do you think of the GR07?

What kind of music are you listening to on it?

Did you go for the Fostex or the Cube?

Aug 16, 2011 at 10:36 AM Post #37 of 82
@kiteki

Well the gr-07 is tiny, like real tiny, isolation is pretty good, definitely don't hear anything when the music is on, but outside noise kind of loud when i don't play any songs. But i haven't have time to play with the tips to get a good fit, so i'll have to wait till weekend. 

And from the sounds, well... i only have like 10 mins on it haha, so again i'll let you know next week probably. after i spend some time with it.

I mainly listen to everything, pop,rock,punk, jazz, though mainly more on sam cooke's song now (have no idea what's his style is, jazz or blues? somebody help me here).

I haven't go for either fostex or cube yet, still deciding, what about you? did you get your fostex?

Aug 16, 2011 at 8:33 PM Post #39 of 82
Wow, finally go to custom huh? That's cool man.

Ah, i don't really know any chinese custom on that, custom is too ex for me. Besides, isn't our ears change every 4-5 years though the changes are few milimeters. ( i might be wrong, can anybody help on this?)

For the DAC, i'm thinking of the cube, cause i'm interested with the looks.

Aug 16, 2011 at 8:42 PM Post #40 of 82
Fostex HP-A7 is the best looking one, but HP-A3 is prettier on the inside! check the youtube video of the HP-A3.

Our ears change when we get fat/skinny I heard.

Customs aren't that bad, Gui Ling (G-Customs) has a single-driver one for only $190 USD! and then artwork, cable, and shipping.

Aug 16, 2011 at 8:53 PM Post #41 of 82
Yeah agree with you that the a7 is the best looking one, but the price oh my...

A3 looks nice inside, but sadly i'm not gonna be tearing the case out lol. agh i can't wait till weekend to listen to gr-07, woke up this morning with feeling of taking days off from work till weekend lol.

Aug 16, 2011 at 8:58 PM Post #42 of 82
It's ok, I think the A3 sounds very similiar to A7, A7 has more features and a flatter more transparent sound, like listening to your source CD player etc., the A7 does not colour it... according to one Japanese review I read if I understood it correctly. I think A7 is more for hi-fi systems, SACD players, and so on... not for us kids that just use a laptop. :)

Aug 16, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #45 of 82
hahaha, you're seriously not helping my wallet at all.... lol. i already feel not working right now, i just want to stay home and use the gr-07 on my psp.....
but dang, the a3 is black, it would match nicely with the gr-07

Users who are viewing this thread

Back