IEM for at the office
Nov 10, 2012 at 10:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

vincentkriek

New Head-Fier
I finally got a job (yay
bigsmile_face.gif
) but with this job come problems. I have had my Sennheiser HD598, which I love with all my heart, and Sennheiser HD25 II, which is amazing for on the go but is not comfortable for hours on end, for quite some time now. I have been using the HD25 at the office but it irritates my ears after a while. Because I work in an office situation I need a headphone which bleeds the least amount of sound possibly. I have been looking around for a bit but I would love to get some of your advice!

I am willing to spend up to 150 euros (including shipping) to get a good pair of headphones. I own a Fiio E7 that I would be using at my office but on the go I will just plug it into my phone/ipod classic. I have been looking at the Brainwavz B2 but the problem I have is that I can't listen to any of them. I would love an IEM with a decent soundstage doesn't annoy my coworkers. What would the experts over here advise me?

Nov 10, 2012 at 10:46 AM Post #2 of 2
The UE TF10Pro, Sony EX600, GR07( highly recommend because it offers detailed soundquality and fairly wide soundstage with good punchy bass), X10i, JVC FXD80, RE262 and HF5 are recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back