iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page 153).
Jul 5, 2017 at 8:24 AM Post #3,136 of 4,252
Read about the upcoming Mi Max 2.. seems like the perfect transport on the cheap for the BL. 128 gigs onboard and expansion slot upto 256 gigs mSD...

Jul 5, 2017 at 8:32 AM Post #3,137 of 4,252
Read about the upcoming Mi Max 2.. seems like the perfect transport on the cheap for the BL. 128 gigs onboard and expansion slot upto 256 gigs mSD...
Never heard of it.

Jul 5, 2017 at 8:36 AM Post #3,138 of 4,252
Ok a phone. I have a Samsung with 64 internal gigs and a 256 gig sd and I have a chinese phone also 64 gigs internal and 256 gig sd. Both 2.0 usb.

Jul 5, 2017 at 9:04 AM Post #3,139 of 4,252
I have been told by the indian dealer for ifi to check with them around the 20th of this month to check availability..

Jul 5, 2017 at 9:18 AM Post #3,140 of 4,252
Looks like a good stack! Well... better than paying much more for a DAP that don't have nice screen or WiFi for spotify/tidal

Of course, FiiO X3 iii might be a interesting candidate too except for thickness i guess

Jul 5, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #3,142 of 4,252
A great phone indeed.

Many people don't get those huge screen phones, but they are exactly what I need and what I am looking for!

I was personally against such a big screen but then again there aint a 128 gig phone with expandable storage and i dont want to buy Asus. But i am glad i am not the only one.. i hope some day you'll join us and the world will be one! :wink:

Jul 5, 2017 at 6:58 PM Post #3,143 of 4,252
And a random shot I was playing with... because... Why not...

20170428_010918-01.jpeg

Jul 5, 2017 at 7:05 PM Post #3,144 of 4,252
A update of sorts. I opened the support ticket, and they actually got back to me during the holiday weekend. I described the problem so they opened one up for me. And about 5-6 hours later I thought "let me try one more thing". I didn't have the unit hooked to my pc with the blue USB cord they include. So I hooked it up and it sounded right again. And it's been working fine since. So, I'm not sure exactly what happened to it, because some of the time that it was glitching it wasn't hooked up to anything via USB. Was running purely off of it's battery. Anyway, I wrote back to ifi and let them know that unless it goes back to not working right that they don't need to worry about following up. I honestly do love this little amazing piece of engineering.

Jul 11, 2017 at 11:20 PM Post #3,146 of 4,252
Hi guys, I am trying to decide between the Idsd BL and the mojo to pair with the Ether C Flow I want more bass so I guess the BL will be better, now is it possible to "charge and use" the BL at the same time? (Computer or iPhone)

Thanx.

I just found out on the manual and it charges from the computer at the same time, but would be nice if somebody can tell me or try if the charge provided by the USB port is more than what it uses to function because if is less the Idsd BL will last longer but will drain the battery if being used thru USB.

Jul 11, 2017 at 11:32 PM Post #3,147 of 4,252
I just found out on the manual and it charges from the computer at the same time, but would be nice if somebody can tell me or try if the charge provided by the USB port is more than what it uses to function because if is less the Idsd BL will last longer but will drain the battery if being used thru USB.
It will keep up just fine as long as you're not running it in turbo mode. I have a couple hard to drive headphones and never needed to run it in turbo mode.

Jul 11, 2017 at 11:36 PM Post #3,148 of 4,252
Hi guys, I am trying to decide between the Idsd BL and the mojo to pair with the Ether C Flow I want more bass so I guess the BL will be better, now is it possible to "charge and use" the BL at the same time? (Computer or iPhone)

Thanx.

I would take iDSD BL any day and I've been happily using it for months now! It is pretty much the best DAC/AMP I tested sound wise!

A LOT more to be read in my official review for it:

https://audiophile-heaven.blogspot.ro/2017/05/ifi-idsd-bl-pinnacle-of-dac-and-amp.html

It is pretty much the pinnacle of DAC/AMP technology as far as I tested to date.

Jul 11, 2017 at 11:44 PM Post #3,149 of 4,252
I would take iDSD BL any day and I've been happily using it for months now! It is pretty much the best DAC/AMP I tested sound wise!

https://audiophile-heaven.blogspot.ro/2017/05/ifi-idsd-bl-pinnacle-of-dac-and-amp.html

It is pretty much the pinnacle of DAC/AMP technology as far as I tested to date.

Now its time manufacturers turned their attention to a viable transport with huge expandable capabilities and a battery life worth mentioning. And of course the required connections to go into a DAC/amp like iDSD BL

Jul 12, 2017 at 1:08 AM Post #3,150 of 4,252
It will keep up just fine as long as you're not running it in turbo mode. I have a couple hard to drive headphones and never needed to run it in turbo mode.

Thank You guys! order placed :gs1000smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back