IBasso Audio IT03
Dec 24, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #1,547 of 3,344
I'm not sure how that works, they're a pretty crazy bunch over in China.
biggrin.gif

We got this from the future. Very gracious of them.
smile.gif

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Dec 25, 2016 at 10:44 PM Post #1,556 of 3,344
I'm with you on that. Probably the only reason I'm looking for an aftermarket cable.

I tried an aftermarket cable and the mmcx connections just felt awkward and spun around, I much prefer pin connector for this reason.
The original connectors are very tight and don't move around much, so are pretty good for mmcx connections. (Although I think pins are more durable long term.)

The cable I tested has a solid core and is so stiff, it makes a horrible IEM cable, so a supple soft flexible cable may give you a better experience, these one's are back to the cupboard, make a better interconnection cable maybe. And the original cable is back on my set of it03, let us know if you find a match for them.

Dec 26, 2016 at 9:04 AM Post #1,557 of 3,344
My unit has a slider. It's very thin and blends in well with the cable, so perhaps you missed it?

You are correct. I completely overlooked the slider and thought it was the split housing. The photo submitted by nmatheis clarified it so well that I felt foolish for thinking iBasso might have overlooked such a useful detail!

Dec 26, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #1,558 of 3,344
i bought the saturn cable from yy audio pro which is an 8 braid and it gave a

sound improvement than stock cable, what surprised most is that this cable with its design helps alot in getting great seal with the foam tips, as it adds firm grip on the ear, I do not know how to write this in english but the way it warps around the ear helps in getting the iem sit securly in the ear

Dec 26, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #1,559 of 3,344
i bought the saturn cable from yy audio pro which is an 8 braid and it gave a

sound improvement than stock cable, what surprised most is that this cable with its design helps alot in getting great seal with the foam tips, as it adds firm grip on the ear, I do not know how to write this in english but the way it warps around the ear helps in getting the iem sit securly in the ear
Looks good !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back