IBasso Audio IT03
Dec 23, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #1,531 of 3,344

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Dec 23, 2016 at 2:12 PM Post #1,532 of 3,344

SUPER CONGRATULATIONS!!!

These are continuing to grow on me, and I'm thinking I'll put out a review for them soon.

In the meantime, I just saw iBasso has a new balanced portable amp out, the PB3. Might be a good compliment to the IT03. I don't have one yet, but I created a thread for it. If anyone is interested, it's over here: LINK

Dec 23, 2016 at 3:13 PM Post #1,533 of 3,344
And even if you are into a warmer and fuller presentation like the Sennheiser's, there are nowadays really better alternatives to the IE 80 around the same price bracket.

Wow, I really appreciate this. Thank you. I am pretty much set to order the it03 at this point, but just out of curiosity what are the alternatives to the ie80 you mention (other than the it03)?

Dec 23, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #1,534 of 3,344

And even if you are into a warmer and fuller presentation like the Sennheiser's, there are nowadays really better alternatives to the IE 80 around the same price bracket.

Wow, I really appreciate this. Thank you. I am pretty much set to order the it03 at this point, but just out of curiosity what are the alternatives to the ie80 you mention (other than the it03)?

IE 80 alternatives if you were to go into a warmer and/or fuller and/or bassier tone: LEAR LHF-AE1d & NS-U1, DUNU DN-2002 (less bass than the Sennheiser but still on the warmer side), ORIVETI BASIC, RHA T20, AAW Nebula 1 & 2

Dec 23, 2016 at 7:39 PM Post #1,535 of 3,344
  I have been using the iBasso IT03s for some time already, and still cannot find eartips that provide a perfect seal. Any recommendation for any other eartips? I have tried SpinFit, and they do not fit me, as I feel like they are extending the earpiece out of my ear. For now I am using the eartips that I used on the Xiaomi In Ear Pros and they provide very decent comfort for the first 2 hours of listening, then I have to take them down cause my ears feel hot. May be due to the shape of the IT03s again, but hopefully a change in earbuds will alleviate the problem somewhat.

i found the right seal for my ears by using the cheap KZ starline eartips, pushed all down (the grill of the nozzle is near the surface by about 1-2mm).

Dec 24, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #1,544 of 3,344

Well done for a well worthy product!

+1

But shouldn't it have been an award over 2016?
As 2017 is still ahead of us
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back