1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

IBasso Audio IT03

First

Back
58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Next

Last
  1. borjok536
    Sir have you tried pairing it FiiO X1?

2. borjok536

Sir Have you tried pairing it FiiO X1

3. nmatheis Contributor

Sorry, no FiiO X1 here...

4. pr0b3r

This is good news for me. I'm planning to try the same chain. IT03 + Mojo + i5. Thanks! Now I just need the cable.

5. nmatheis Contributor

Nice, let us know what you think once your cable arrives!

6. H20Fidelity Contributor

Thanks mate.

No.

7. Jackpot77
    They play very nicely with the Hifiman Supermini as well - That's my preferred pairing over my Plenue D or LG G5 / HifiPlus at the moment. Waiting patiently to try them out with the Echibox Explorer or Seiun Pro X daps if either of those crowdfunding campaigns kick out the product before Christmas (Echobox looking like a far safer bet for that at the moment).

8. windcar
    H20Fidelity, mind if you can do a comparison between IT03 and Altone200?

9. vwong99
    Totally agreed!

I'm a Malaysian Chinese, and I still blame them for this 'venomous' IEM! [​IMG]

10. AlexiusC

[​IMG] dudes! Time to go cable exploration! :D

11. vwong99
    Will audition the ALO MMCX Tinsel wire this weekend. Hopefully there will be some SQ upgrade from the stock cable although the stock cable is off the shelves material, as claimed

12. denox
    I love my IT03 even before fully burned in. After listening to it, I went back to headphones that I have (X2 and Sine) they were sound....meh. Is there any IT03 headphones equivalent (open or closed) out there?
    I didn't get the energy and clean deep base of IT03 on both cans. 

13. HiFiChris Contributor

Fostex TH-X00/TH-610

14. Kerouac

Funny you mentioned that. Just today I received 2 (used) cables from other members.

One (silver + 2% gold from a Czech Republic member) which I just connected to my 1plus2
    20161104_121754.jpg

and one (special made 23 awg silver from a UK member) that I connected to my Solars
    20161104_122505.jpg
    Unfortunatelly all my cables are 2 pins! 

Any recommended (mmcx) cables that have even better synergy with IT03 than the (already good imo) stock one?
    Oh, and did I already mention in this thread that I LOVE the IT03? [​IMG]

15. AlexiusC

Damn. Making me really tempted to drop by E1 just to demo this. [​IMG]

But if you don't mind, I have some cables made by fonebone, 2 set of copper cable and one set of silver cable. :)

I wished I could tell you more on this though. Well, maybe one of these days I should sit by at E1 Audio to experiment thoroughly the cables as well as the pairing with the DAPs. [​IMG]

First

Back
58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Next

Last