I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread
Mar 31, 2013 at 5:32 AM Post #107 of 1,630
I don't know how you'd do it, but the most likely possibility would be to try to somehow downgrade the firmware to a version before they removed Google Play.

Mar 31, 2013 at 9:31 AM Post #109 of 1,630
google play have to be flashed into the rom instead of installed through the usual APK iirc (like the case in some custom rom like the famous Cynanogen) , so good luck doing that I guess

Mar 31, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #110 of 1,630
Thank for your help.

I finally install it through the web. But now google play asks me for a google account.

The current firmware does not have the
Google account application ?

Do you know where can i download this application ? And what is name ?

Mar 31, 2013 at 11:58 AM Post #111 of 1,630
Quote:
Thank for your help.

I finally install it through the web. But now google play asks me for a google account.

Would you mind share your step of installing Google Play on your HDP-R10?

Thanks

Kith

Mar 31, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #112 of 1,630
Hello I cannot help you with google play, but I can give you advice.

HABINO removed all the additional features in the last update due to all the issues with the DX 100. Learn from that. And take a look at the DX100 thread of misery . 700 pages of non stop issues . Just my advise it plays fantastic as is and HABINO or rockchip or IBASSO do not have the resources that apple or Samsung do to fix the bugs when it is doing many other things besides playing music. For this reason do not make your player a science experiment and enjoy the player. Please I am not telling you what to do just giving you my advise. 
Hope this helps you ...

Apr 1, 2013 at 1:22 AM Post #113 of 1,630
Quote:
Hello I cannot help you with google play, but I can give you advice.

HABINO removed all the additional features in the last update due to all the issues with the DX 100. Learn from that. And take a look at the DX100 thread of misery . 700 pages of non stop issues . Just my advise it plays fantastic as is and HABINO or rockchip or IBASSO do not have the resources that apple or Samsung do to fix the bugs when it is doing many other things besides playing music. For this reason do not make your player a science experiment and enjoy the player. Please I am not telling you what to do just giving you my advise. 
Hope this helps you ...

its not 700 page of non stop issue , unless you can proof it , it is 700 page of actual discussion and if you actually look at the peoples impression once it work of them , is that it would work great , why are you so intent on proclaiming the Dx100 have 700 page of issue ? it doesn't

Quote:
Thank for your help.

go to one of the cynanogen mod thread or their wiki, and search google market , I don't think you can though, unless the Dx100 comes with root access installed

Apr 1, 2013 at 2:02 AM Post #114 of 1,630
700 pages of non stop issues? Have you read any of the thread? There are many reviews, happy owners and many exchanges of ideas.

Apr 4, 2013 at 7:06 PM Post #116 of 1,630
Quote:
I have an HDP-R10 and was able to install apps... Its all a matter of fiddling with android...

Hi VZ
it is already 8 pages now , but nobody share the impression or review from this HDP R 10
please share your impression here .
what is the different in term sound quality compare to Ibasso DX 100 ?
how long is the battery life compare to ibasso DX 100?
my previous DX 100 has only 6 hours battery life .
thank you 

Apr 4, 2013 at 7:27 PM Post #117 of 1,630
Here is what I can say and not say. I do not own or ever had a dx 100 listen to
or compare. So I cannot say it is better. I can tell you what i hear. 
Sound quality is to my ears as good as a home stand alone plAyer useing a CPU with foobar. It can drive to a good sound level all iem s and headphones I own check my profile 
i own the hd 800 and it drives them fine. I am not saying it is better then some of the high end equipment I have but it is as good and better then most of the portible players. 
Battery life about 9 hours if left to play out continoius. 
But besides playing music is does nothing else. What I mean is it just plays no fussig no 700 pages of issues. It plays flag  s directly and yes it down samples when doing it. But it does all of this very well. IMHO it is worth every dime and some in compared to the dx 100
witch I'm sure is fine too if you like to keep having to fix or change sosomething's. one more thing  it plays the jh16 , s very well witch non of the other portible amps I have do well except for the jh3 a from jh. So in the end buy it. And subscribe to the dx100 thread and feel better about your choice 
hope it helps you and I am not bashing a product I do not own 
but just of what I read here I could never advise one to buy. 

Apr 4, 2013 at 7:51 PM Post #118 of 1,630
Quote:
Here is what I can say and not say. I do not own or ever had a dx 100 listen to
or compare. So I cannot say it is better. I can tell you what i hear. 
Sound quality is to my ears as good as a home stand alone plAyer useing a CPU with foobar. It can drive to a good sound level all iem s and headphones I own check my profile 
i own the hd 800 and it drives them fine. I am not saying it is better then some of the high end equipment I have but it is as good and better then most of the portible players. 
Battery life about 9 hours if left to play out continoius. 
But besides playing music is does nothing else. What I mean is it just plays no fussig no 700 pages of issues. It plays flag  s directly and yes it down samples when doing it. But it does all of this very well. IMHO it is worth every dime and some in compared to the dx 100
witch I'm sure is fine too if you like to keep having to fix or change sosomething's. one more thing  it plays the jh16 , s very well witch non of the other portible amps I have do well except for the jh3 a from jh. So in the end buy it. And subscribe to the dx100 thread and feel better about your choice 
hope it helps you and I am not bashing a product I do not own 
but just of what I read here I could never advise one to buy. 

Thank you ALRAINBOW for your quick summery your impression .

Apr 4, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #119 of 1,630
I own a Hifiman HM-801. When the DX100 came into the market, I auditioned it but it did not WOW me enough (compared to the HM-801) so I did not buy it.

Recently, I bought the HDP-R10 and when paired with my Heir Audio 8A, this player sounds amazing. To me better than the DX100 sound that I auditioned some time back.

Like I said, I dont own a DX100 but from my memory, I feel the HDP-R10 sounds better than the DX100.

Apr 5, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #120 of 1,630
I own a Hifiman HM-801. When the DX100 came into the market, I auditioned it but it did not WOW me enough (compared to the HM-801) so I did not buy it.

Recently, I bought the HDP-R10 and when paired with my Heir Audio 8A, this player sounds amazing. To me better than the DX100 sound that I auditioned some time back.

Like I said, I dont own a DX100 but from my memory, I feel the HDP-R10 sounds better than the DX100.

[Loaded Question]
What respective firmwares?
[/Loaded Question]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back