I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread
Jan 31, 2013 at 12:22 PM Post #91 of 1,630
Quote:
I have one also great pick the dx100 wow do u see how many pages and still not right.

no u cannot use dx100 software . u can only use the habino 8.02 latest .
and no u do not have google play or anything but a player.

pm me or post if u have any questions. great player are u American and can u read Japanese ?

Thanks for clarify.

I'm Chinese from Hong Kong, studied and worked in Japanese for 10 years so I can read Japanese.

Since I'm on 8.02, anyway I can install apps without google play?

Thanks

Kith

Jan 31, 2013 at 2:02 PM Post #92 of 1,630
not my understanding. hibino does not want any apps in it. im thinking that is one reason the dx 100 people are having so many issues.

you can email hibino directly and ask them though, let me know what they say. how does it sound to you and what headphones or IEM,S do you use ??

Jan 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM Post #94 of 1,630
I played with it and could not find a way , then I asked and someone here said no 
hibino removed all if that after the update. The. I started reading about the DX100 mmess and desided not to mess with it. It works fine a d sound really good 
when I emailed hibino they responded they would not Recomend it 
so I stopped and I just use it as a player and all is well 
to me the screen resolution is not good enough for the web and the touch screen stinks for that so I just play music 
do u like the sound quality 

Jan 31, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #96 of 1,630
I know it's been discussed, but the discussion was ambiguous, so I'm still not clear on whether or not the HDP-R10 is Japanese Language only or if it is also possible to set the menus to English, instead?

Does the HDP-R10 have an 'English' option?

Thanks

Jan 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #97 of 1,630
I know it's been discussed, but the discussion was ambiguous, so I'm still not clear on whether or not the HDP-R10 is Japanese Language only or if it is also possible to set the menus to English, instead?

Does the HDP-R10 have an 'English' option?

Thanks

I speak not an inch of japanese, but its android so it has language options

Jan 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM Post #98 of 1,630
Quote:
I speak not an inch of japanese, but its android so it has language options

Sure, but it's not a mass-market device - it's a boutique item utilising bespoke firmware, and that firmware may not cater for English...

Are you saying you absolutely know, for certain, that this device has full English language for all menus, as a legitimate option?

Thanks

Jan 31, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #99 of 1,630
Sure, but it's not a mass-market device - it's a boutique item utilising bespoke firmware, and that firmware may not cater for English...

Are you saying you absolutely know, for certain, that this device has full English language for all menus, as a legitimate option?

Thanks

Err, I own one, and don't speak or read japanese, I've seen the menus and yes I can say for sure that the english option is for everything...

Feb 1, 2013 at 2:26 AM Post #100 of 1,630
Thanks everyone, I'm ok even I cannot install anything, cause the sound alone is enough for me.

I use Westone 4R and SE535, this Dap is amazing.... I just need to take some time to re-rip all my CD to ALAC.

Even AAC 256 sound amazing on this player, every song is like a new song.

Kith

Mar 24, 2013 at 3:04 PM Post #104 of 1,630
Quote:
Do you know how to add google store and google account on the hdp r10 ?

Interesting question, but since Hibino deliebrately removed this, why would you want to add it back in?

The DX100/HDP-R10 has limited CPU power so it makes sense to strip things back to basics, to streamline what needs to be processed.

Why do you want Google Store? To install various apps, or just to install, say Poweramp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back