Hugo TT 2 by Chord Electronics - The Official Thread
Jul 3, 2019 at 8:26 PM Post #5,973 of 18,905
Made some 10ft speaker cables to hook into the TT-2. The whole build ended up costing right around $30. Now I just need some speakers! Decisions... decisions....

If anyone is interested here are the materials that I used:

KnuKonceptz Karma SS 16AWG
KnuKonceptz eKs BFA Banana Plugs
Neutrik NC3FXX

8CF830C5-CFC0-4746-8E35-9D7DA0B16E78.jpeg

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2019 at 1:18 PM Post #5,974 of 18,905
Made some 10ft speaker cables to hook into the TT-2. The whole build ended up costing right around $30. Now I just need some speakers! Decisions... decisions....

If anyone is interested here are the materials that I used:

KnuKonceptz Karma SS 16AWG
KnuKonceptz eKs BFA Banana Plugs
Neutrik NC3FXX

What are your choices/considerations for speakers?

Jul 4, 2019 at 2:45 PM Post #5,975 of 18,905
What are your choices/considerations for speakers?
Looking at some of the Zu offerings even though they are controversial from what I’ve seen. I don’t really care so much about the absolute accuracy of my 2 channel as much as headphones. I just want to jam and have fun with 2 channel.

Also some efficient Klipsch offerings seem intriguing.

I’m really just looking for efficient speakers to pair with the TT-2. So that I don’t under power too much.

Jul 4, 2019 at 4:12 PM Post #5,976 of 18,905
Looking at some of the Zu offerings even though they are controversial from what I’ve seen. I don’t really care so much about the absolute accuracy of my 2 channel as much as headphones. I just want to jam and have fun with 2 channel.

Also some efficient Klipsch offerings seem intriguing.

I’m really just looking for efficient speakers to pair with the TT-2. So that I don’t under power too much.

Cool. Maybe look at Omega, also. I have the SAMs and added a powered sub and it’s a pretty fun and transparent full range system now, with plenty of power from TT2. Near-field is incredible. When people sit at my home office desk and listen, they invariably look around the other side of the monitor for a speaker (which of course isn’t there) because the imaging and focus is amazing.

Jul 4, 2019 at 8:50 PM Post #5,977 of 18,905
According to this site you can get a free Mojo/Poly with a TT2 purchase. Promotion only seems to be in AUS and odd given people report having to wait for units on back order. Great deal though for those who can get it.

Jul 5, 2019 at 4:03 AM Post #5,979 of 18,905
According to this site you can get a free Mojo/Poly with a TT2 purchase. Promotion only seems to be in AUS and odd given people report having to wait for units on back order. Great deal though for those who can get it.

Whaaat?! I bought mine last year, along with the MScaler; I wonder if I could claim a PolyMojo combo...

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:14 PM Post #5,980 of 18,905

Lol at the W.T.F currency, ?8500 for a tt2 and ?1800 for a mojo poly combo, W.T.F again.

No wonder they are throwing freebie's at the problem, with prices like that, only folk who were in the underbelly's will be able to afford them.

"It's a jungle out there"

No it isn't, it's just australia.

:)

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019 at 3:17 PM Post #5,981 of 18,905
Lol at the What currency, ?8500 for a tt2 and ?1800 for a mojo poly combo, What again.

No wonder they are throwing freebie's at the problem, with prices like that, only folk who were in the underbelly's will be able to afford them.

"It's a jungle out there"

No it isn't, it's just australia.

:)
For a second I thought that's the deal of the century. Then checked the currency converter.

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:27 PM Post #5,982 of 18,905
For a second I thought that's the deal of the century. Then checked the currency converter.

Reminds me of post 1918 Germany, needing a wheelbarrow to carry their worthless money down to the corner shop for a pint of milk and a loaf of bread.

Also reminds me of the 1 trillion zimbabwean dollar note, it's worth 2 and 6 in old money, don't ask me what that is, as I can only count to 10.

Jul 5, 2019 at 9:23 PM Post #5,983 of 18,905
Reminds me of post 1918 Germany, needing a wheelbarrow to carry their worthless money down to the corner shop for a pint of milk and a loaf of bread.

Also reminds me of the 1 trillion zimbabwean dollar note, it's worth 2 and 6 in old money, don't ask me what that is, as I can only count to 10.
In italy before euro all people was millionaire:ksc75smile:

Jul 6, 2019 at 10:36 AM Post #5,985 of 18,905
Were they all mafia members ?
Nope. I' m from sicily:ksc75smile:
The lira had too much zeros. So my father earned every month 1.200.000 lire one million and two hundred lire. But we were not rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back