Hugo TT 2 by Chord Electronics - The Official Thread
Nov 1, 2018 at 9:34 AM Post #2,281 of 18,907
Nov 1, 2018 at 9:38 AM Post #2,282 of 18,907
I heard from at least two different sources that the sq of the TT2 is lacking in comparison to the Dave. Can adding the m scaler to TT2 remedy the problem? I know I have to listen to believe it but something tells me that the DAC portion of the TT2 would be the bottleneck no matter what kind of signal you feed it.

I don't agree. I bought the TT2, then sold my DAVE. I can tell you I don't miss the DAVE at all, plus I got an extra £2600 sitting in my account after selling the DAVE.

I do have an M-scaler so might be different if you're comparing DAVE and TT2 without the M-scaler.

Nov 1, 2018 at 11:44 AM Post #2,289 of 18,907
Do I need to download the drivers for Roon or tidal or will the hugo 2 drivers I downloaded work with it?I've rang chord up and if you had a Hugo 2 before, delete them drivers and install the hugo TT 2 drivers on the chord website, apparently it's different because of the 768 frequency

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2018 at 2:26 PM Post #2,295 of 18,907
Do I need to download the drivers for Roon or tidal or will the hugo 2 drivers I downloaded work with it?I've rang chord up and if you had a Hugo 2 before, delete them drivers and install the hugo TT 2 drivers on the chord website, apparently it's different because of the 768 frequency

Congrats on your upcoming delivery, Paul! However... if I were you I had waited for the black. Fortunately you're not me! :smile:

Hugo₂, Qutest, Hugo TT₂ and DAVE all use the same ASIO Chord 1.05 driver, so you're already ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back