High End CIEM/IEM Thread!
Mar 2, 2014 at 5:40 AM Post #256 of 903

There are other options I believe than FitEar. I am not saying anything bad against FitEar's quality, I adore their craftsmanship but when it is not possible to get it or almost impossible to get it, maybe you can look for alternatives.

As a European, I gave up on FitEar ciems until they decide to go international (which I doubt).

You can look for alternatives. I don't want to name any brand but depending on your sound preferences, you can get your perfect ciem much easier and probably cheaper.

+1

Mar 2, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #257 of 903

There are other options I believe than FitEar. I am not saying anything bad against FitEar's quality, I adore their craftsmanship but when it is not possible to get it or almost impossible to get it, maybe you can look for alternatives.

As a European, I gave up on FitEar ciems until they decide to go international (which I doubt).

You can look for alternatives. I don't want to name any brand but depending on your sound preferences, you can get your perfect ciem much easier and probably cheaper.

Still trying to find that alternative... Hopefully I'll be able to find it soon. 

Mar 2, 2014 at 10:47 AM Post #259 of 903
  Still trying to find that alternative... Hopefully I'll be able to find it soon. 

Hidition? I heard that they have amazing technical capability. And they are bit more supportive when it comes to international orders. I visit their hq in Korea, but sadly, don't remember how they sound. All I know is that it was more exciting then UERM.

Mar 3, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #261 of 903
  Hidition? I heard that they have amazing technical capability. And they are bit more supportive when it comes to international orders. I visit their hq in Korea, but sadly, don't remember how they sound. All I know is that it was more exciting then UERM.

Indeed, the nt6 pro's are amazing
tongue.gif

Mar 3, 2014 at 12:07 PM Post #263 of 903
You can give your audiologist the Fitear instructions.

Where can i find Fitear instructions?

Yea, build quality is important as well, i think FitEar is the only one that i can use more roughly, just because how robust the connector is. (Cough cough roxanne)

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:11 PM Post #264 of 903
Where can i find Fitear instructions?

Yea, build quality is important as well, i think FitEar is the only one that i can use more roughly, just because how robust the connector is. (Cough cough roxanne)

EarSonics is also very durable apparently. They also fill their shells with acrylic like FitEar. Their connectors are recessed, though not the FitEar connectors, rather your default 2 pin industry standard connector.

Mar 3, 2014 at 9:29 PM Post #265 of 903
Can you crack an acrylic filled CIEM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back