HiFiMan High-End Series Owners' Club (Enter with the Google Docs form!)
Feb 8, 2014 at 1:10 PM Post #61 of 673
I love my 2014 Mstage(LM4562) with the DAC module. Awesome value IMO.
Hope it works well with the newer more efficient Hifiman as it is brilliant with all my current dynamic cans.

Feb 8, 2014 at 1:36 PM Post #62 of 673
Add me

My HE-500 setup and listening area.  I usually use a laptop source going to a Behringer UCA-202 for the optical output to a Behringer DEQ2496 for parametric equalization to try to compensate for some hearing loss that I have in the upper frequencies, then analog to an Emotiva Mini-X A-100, then out to a DIY single-ended impedance/load/12 dB attenuator circuit, then to the phones, then to my ears.  One of our dogs normally lays next to me on their bed when I'm listening, especially when I have the woodburner going...

Feb 8, 2014 at 2:05 PM Post #64 of 673
  Add me

My HE-500 setup and listening area.  I usually use a laptop source going to a Behringer UCA-202 for the optical output to a Behringer DEQ2496 for parametric equalization to try to compensate for some hearing loss that I have in the upper frequencies, then analog to an Emotiva Mini-X A-100, then out to a DIY single-ended impedance/load/12 dB attenuator circuit, then to the phones, then to my ears.  One of our dogs normally lays next to me on their bed when I'm listening, especially when I have the woodburner going...

Great pix, beautiful setup.  Love that chair.  The mic stand(?) is a nice touch.

Feb 8, 2014 at 2:15 PM Post #65 of 673
Feb 8, 2014 at 2:23 PM Post #66 of 673
  ^^ sperfo...I'm diggin your station...very nice. I like the table, the hp stand and the gear. 

Great pix, beautiful setup.  Love that chair.  The mic stand(?) is a nice touch.

Thanks guys.  The stand is a cymbal stand with a rack tom holder inserted into it... (I'm a drummer and have a few spares of these things lying around).

Feb 8, 2014 at 3:00 PM Post #67 of 673
Attention everyone!
Please check the op to see that I have added you to the correct section, spelled your name right, and clicking your name takes you to your entry post.
If you haven't been added, it's probably because you didn't name the model or you didn't put "add me" in your post.

A few things to remember:
Use the multiquote and edit functions to avoid posing twice in a row.
When quoting multiple pictures, please remove or spoiler all but one.
You MUST put Add me in your post or I missed it.
Sadly, due to the time involved in adding source gear, I have left source gear out. I am looking into embedding a google docs spreadsheet, though, which would let you add mods, cables, source gear,price paid, etc.

Add me

MacBook Air > ODAC > miniX > 500

Also, could you add the 400i and 560 to the first post pls.

I will when they are released, feel free to discuss though!

Add me

Wow! Awesome setup. Is that a Lenovo ThinkPad Twist? I have one myself and that's what I;m typing this on :)

Feb 8, 2014 at 3:05 PM Post #68 of 673
Wow! Awesome setup. Is that a Lenovo ThinkPad Twist? I have one myself and that's what I;m typing this on
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks.  It's a ThinkPad Edge (E520).  I'm borrowing it for now.  Love the keyboard on it.  Will probably get an ultrabook at some point for music listening.  I have a Chromebook, which is great for streaming, but it I like to be able to install applications, too.

Feb 8, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #69 of 673
Thanks.  It's a ThinkPad Edge (E520).  I'm borrowing it for now.  Love the keyboard on it.  Will probably get an ultrabook at some point for music listening.  I have a Chromebook, which is great for streaming, but it I like to be able to install applications, too.

I endorse the whole ThinkPad line. The finish, the keyboard, the touchpad...etc. are all incredible.

Feb 8, 2014 at 3:28 PM Post #70 of 673

Damn you RAZRr1275, damn you..

Feb 8, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #73 of 673
ADD ME :)

Here is my set-up: Dell XPS m1530 >> Stoner Acoustic's UD110v2 Dac >> Bravo V3 Tube Amp >> Hifiman HE-400 Rev4

not super high-end, but still lovingggg it!! heheh 
biggrin.gif
 cheers yo!!

Feb 8, 2014 at 4:41 PM Post #74 of 673
Add Me
please :)

Here are a few shots of my HE-500s in The Laboratory.  I also included a couple showing the AKG Q701 pads for anyone interested.

Thanks a lot, phillyd, for taking the time to start this thread and keep it organized.

Feb 8, 2014 at 4:45 PM Post #75 of 673
What stand is that and does it come in black?

I think its from wooaudio..they also have it in black..just check their site out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back