= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
May 5, 2014 at 10:51 AM Post #1,907 of 21,175
Just reciewed my package by DHL - Was really looking forward to and have been waiting for months.

There was a Hifiman bag.... but no headphone inside ! :frowning2:

The package have been "security checked" but with no Printed name.

Will contact Hifiman and DHL, if anyone know how to process you are wellcome.

The package arrived 3 days ago, but i was not at home, so they are comming.

May 5, 2014 at 11:28 AM Post #1,910 of 21,175
  Just reciewed my package by DHL - Was really looking forward to and have been waiting for months.

There was a Hifiman bag.... but no headphone inside ! :frowning2:

The package have been "security checked" but with no Printed name.

Will contact Hifiman and DHL, if anyone know how to process you are wellcome.

The package arrived 3 days ago, but i was not at home, so they are comming.

Wait what, did you get the metal storage box even? Did the outer packaging look like it was tampered with?

May 5, 2014 at 11:40 AM Post #1,911 of 21,175
  Wait what, did you get the metal storage box even? Did the outer packaging look like it was tampered with?

No i didnt get the metal storage box, but some softer shell like in a much smaller package. Thats fine, i dont care for the huge box. But i would like the headphone. I can not see if the outerpackage was tampered with but on the package there was this DHL label "security check" that says:
"The contents of this package have been checked by a DHL staff member for security purposes in the presense of the shipper". The label has a number, but there is two spaces for names; For DHL (print name) and For Client (print name). Both are empty. The label is on station HKG.

May 5, 2014 at 11:47 AM Post #1,912 of 21,175

No i didnt get the metal storage box, but some softer shell like in a much smaller package. Thats fine, i dont care for the huge box. But i would like the headphone. I can not see if the outerpackage was tampered with but on the package there was this DHL label "security check" that says:
"The contents of this package have been checked by a DHL staff member for security purposes in the presense of the shipper". The label has a number, but there is two spaces for names; For DHL (print name) and For Client (print name). Both are empty. The label is on station HKG.

You should technically get two packages (if the way the others' came has anything to do with it)...  One of them will have this case in it (http://www.head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=118) that was a gift for pre-ordering while the other (which might still be coming) will have the metal/wooden box with the actual headphones in it. 

May 5, 2014 at 11:48 AM Post #1,913 of 21,175

You probably only received the headphone portable case so far? From the pictures people posted the headphones and the portable case seem to come in two separate packages.

May 5, 2014 at 11:56 AM Post #1,914 of 21,175

Yeah they are sending out 2 separate packages, 1 with the shell case, and 1 with the big box + headphones. You only got the first one so far.

May 5, 2014 at 12:49 PM Post #1,916 of 21,175
I just got my DHL shipping confirmation this morning!! I'm in Oregon and ordered 2-day shipping. Can hardly wait to wrap these bad boys around my thick skull!!

May 5, 2014 at 12:54 PM Post #1,917 of 21,175
Congrats guys!! Seems like these are rolling out in force. I plan to wait this one out to see what happens with the 400i. Because the form design is similar I'm continuing to follow this thread for impressions. So far it seems like hifiman has gotten this one right. 

May 5, 2014 at 9:29 PM Post #1,920 of 21,175
When they are in stock and shipping and I get something sold to get a little more cash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back