Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
Dec 17, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #766 of 992
Do they still sound the same? I might have him reshell mine after my warranty is up.

i bought mine new from another user here and sent it directly to Piotr , it sounds marvellous so i guess he did everything right

too much hassle sending them to Hidition for reshelling (plus piotr was much cheaper)

have them since last June , perfect sound and driver status so far

ps : maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me , but i cleaned my NT6 and they sound even more clear than before

what an amazing ciem 
L3000.gif

Dec 18, 2016 at 11:12 AM Post #769 of 992

i bought mine new from another user here and sent it directly to Piotr , it sounds marvellous so i guess he did everything right

too much hassle sending them to Hidition for reshelling (plus piotr was much cheaper)

have them since last June , perfect sound and driver status so far

ps : maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me , but i cleaned my NT6 and they sound even more clear than before

what an amazing ciem 
L3000.gif

I guess it's impossible to tell if there had been any change in the sound then. But reshelling done by a third-party does void warranty, doesn't it? What will you do if let's say, touch wood, a driver fails?

Dec 18, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #770 of 992
  I guess it's impossible to tell if there had been any change in the sound then. But reshelling done by a third-party does void warranty, doesn't it? What will you do if let's say, touch wood, a driver fails?

well what can i say , i am a risky man 
tongue.gif

seeing all this talk about hidition miscom/different pin sockets , i am glad i went with Piotr - now i can use any 2-pin cable i want 

and when i needed a reshelling for one of my NT6 shells , he did it fast and cheap

as for the drivers things, like you said 'touch wood'

Dec 19, 2016 at 6:17 PM Post #774 of 992
Null had 20% of Hidition products on Black Friday Sales.

true 

i had mentioned it to another BF sales thread , curious if anyone in here took the jump

hey @Docterror i rememnber you owned nt6pro , did you also had nt6 ? any comparisons by memory ?

Dec 19, 2016 at 7:04 PM Post #775 of 992
Haven't heard the NT6, only had the NT6P. As you know, I went for the Katana as the sound signatures of both are very similar and at least with Noble, the CS is in English and Brannan is light years more responsive.

Dec 20, 2016 at 1:32 AM Post #776 of 992
Haven't heard the NT6, only had the NT6P. As you know, I went for the Katana as the sound signatures of both are very similar and at least with Noble, the CS is in English and Brannan is light years more responsive.

I should have made the same decision as you. Should have chosen a product from a company with much better customer service. It's hard to enjoy a product when you know that you, the customer, will not be given support for the product you purchased. Anyways I emailed Hidition last week regarding reshelling my NT-6's and they have yet to reply me. Not sure if they "replied" like they claimed in one of the post above but I didn't receive it.

Dec 20, 2016 at 1:45 AM Post #777 of 992
I should have made the same decision as you. Should have chosen a product from a company with much better customer service. It's hard to enjoy a product when you know that you, the customer, will not be given support for the product you purchased. Anyways I emailed Hidition last week regarding reshelling my NT-6's and they have yet to reply me. Not sure if they "replied" like they claimed in one of the post above but I didn't receive it.

Post here and they will definitely reply:  http://hidition.co.kr/freeboard

Dec 20, 2016 at 2:37 AM Post #779 of 992
  Alright, thanks. I'll give it a try 
wink.gif

Still might take a week or so, but they are guaranteed to see it.  The board is public, and Korea is very image conscious 
tongue.gif
 So much so, that slander laws even cover true statements.  

Dec 20, 2016 at 2:50 AM Post #780 of 992

well , katana goes for something like 2000 euros , and NT6 total cost (of buying new+reshelling at custom art) was only 35% of this amount , so i am happy and i can take the hassle of bad CS (which let's face it , with custom art CS is exceptional and makes Noble seem like Hidition 
tongue.gif
 )

glad to hear that Katana and NT6 sound very similar - especially when considering how much fewer money i had to spend to get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back