Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
Dec 11, 2016 at 9:13 PM Post #723 of 992
I feel sorry for you man. What are you going to do: send them to Hidition or visit them directly?

Will be calling them today. I probably needed a refit anyway since both sides were about 1-2mm too deep and caused pain if I pushed even lightly on them while wearing them. I just didn't want to deal with the wait.

Dec 11, 2016 at 9:23 PM Post #724 of 992
Will be calling them today. I probably needed a refit anyway since both sides were about 1-2mm too deep and caused pain if I pushed even lightly on them while wearing them. I just didn't want to deal with the wait.

That is the same for me, but later on my ears adjusted. I can still feel it touching my inner ear but not painful.

When you do, could you also do us a favor please mention that other people are trying to contact them as well including Null-Audio. 

They should at least respond that they receive the message. A google translate message is better than complete silence at all.

Dec 11, 2016 at 9:36 PM Post #725 of 992
That is the same for me, but later on my ears adjusted. I can still feel it touching my inner ear but not painful.

When you do, could you also do us a favor please mention that other people are trying to contact them as well including Null-Audio. 

They should at least respond that they receive the message. A google translate message is better than complete silence at all.
I have mentioned it to them, but they said they replied. Best way is to post on their public message board on the site. They replied there to Barra after about a week. I was starting to get used to the fit so maybe I shouldn't ask for a reshell. These are my first CIEMs so wasn't sure if that was normal

Dec 11, 2016 at 9:54 PM Post #726 of 992
I have mentioned it to them, but they said they replied. Best way is to post on their public message board on the site. They replied there to Barra after about a week. I was starting to get used to the fit so maybe I shouldn't ask for a reshell. These are my first CIEMs so wasn't sure if that was normal

Can't seem to find their public message board on this thread can you post it here. Perhaps I'll chat there directly. maybe Null Audio is not aware of this message board.

Yeah discomfort, as long as not too painful is normal especially for your first CIEM. I usually give it 2 weeks straight break-in period. If the pain/discomfort is still there, then a refit may be needed.

Dec 11, 2016 at 10:22 PM Post #727 of 992
Can't seem to find their public message board on this thread can you post it here. Perhaps I'll chat there directly. maybe Null Audio is not aware of this message board.

Yeah discomfort, as long as not too painful is normal especially for your first CIEM. I usually give it 2 weeks straight break-in period. If the pain/discomfort is still there, then a refit may be needed.
It is here http://hidition.co.kr/freeboard They don't seem to like people posting about issues there but it gets their attention and if they ignore the emails then **** them.

Dec 11, 2016 at 10:30 PM Post #728 of 992
Thanks it is a challenge since it's Korean. but I will try it later after work. Online translators are blocked from where I work.

Dec 12, 2016 at 3:12 AM Post #729 of 992
i found this hidition fb 

you may wanna pm him as well

https://www.facebook.com/hidition.custom

Dec 12, 2016 at 3:24 AM Post #730 of 992
Yeah took him 10 days to accept my request though haha

Dec 12, 2016 at 1:26 PM Post #731 of 992

Like WhiteKnite said, they replied over the weekend after a week of wait and didn't like it going to a public site. They requested that I used the emails that I mentioned that they have not responded to leaving me in the same predicament. This is the response:

http://hidition.co.kr/freeboard/85169

So, their response was to send the CIEMs to a provided address to get checked and that they would respond with a solution once they see them. Even though they are the manufacturer and that is a reasonable request, I am a little more than uncomfortable sending them in given the lack of response and no communication solution, plus the issues everyone else is mentioning. What do you guys think, should I send them in and trust the universe will provide? My only other solution is to do a remold with a third party.

Dec 12, 2016 at 2:45 PM Post #733 of 992
  Like WhiteKnite said, they replied over the weekend after a week of wait and didn't like it going to a public site. They requested that I used the emails that I mentioned that they have not responded to leaving me in the same predicament. This is the response:

http://hidition.co.kr/freeboard/85169

So, their response was to send the CIEMs to a provided address to get checked and that they would respond with a solution once they see them. Even though they are the manufacturer and that is a reasonable request, I am a little more than uncomfortable sending them in given the lack of response and no communication solution, plus the issues everyone else is mentioning. What do you guys think, should I send them in and trust the universe will provide? My only other solution is to do a remold with a third party.

it's only a socket problem , not a drivers thing so i would say yes - besides the address says hidition so it should be their central offices in seoul

if you are still in the warranty window , you will probably have it fixed free of charge - i would ship to them with a good courier company for fast and reliable delivery

i would only suggest piotr at custom art if you wanted a full reshell and you were living in europe

good luck

Dec 12, 2016 at 8:10 PM Post #734 of 992
Yeah it is definitely their address. My concern is it will take them forever to respond to you guys with a repair cost, since either they aren't replying to emails or something is wrong with their email system.

Dec 12, 2016 at 11:01 PM Post #735 of 992
If it takes them weeks to reply to a single mail then I am going to arrange a recourse with Null Audio. This is the reason I was hesitant to place the order directly to them. As much as I like the NT-6, I would ask Null Audio to return my NT-6 and move on if AAW can't help fixing my NT-6. Hidition has to down-size it's operation if they can't handle customers outside Korea. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back