Hiby R6 Pro - serious upgrade to popular DAP
Feb 5, 2019 at 9:31 PM Post #826 of 4,005
You think they will reply back with their record of helping ?

Feb 5, 2019 at 9:36 PM Post #828 of 4,005
Well they do reply...but the question is when? I messaged them before on FB but just seen zoned xD
FB_IMG_1548648482315-1.jpg

Feb 5, 2019 at 9:39 PM Post #829 of 4,005
Well they do reply...but the question is when? I messaged them before on FB but just seen zoned xD

Think they're going to respond during the Chinese New Year celebration? On the store.hiby.com site, it's mentioned they're out of office through February 11th and will be back February 12th. I'm thinking they will respond after then. Though who knows if @Joe Bloggs shows up and works his magic on holiday. I tried summoning him by repeating his head-fi handle three times in front of a mirror, but all I got was Biggie Smalls.

Feb 5, 2019 at 10:09 PM Post #830 of 4,005
Feb 6, 2019 at 1:10 AM Post #831 of 4,005
I would guess you won't hear anything back until the holiday is over. Hiby wants our collective money right now, they'll take care of you. If they don't, they'll be shooting themselves in the foot given that it's so early in the products release.

Feb 6, 2019 at 1:14 AM Post #832 of 4,005
I would guess you won't hear anything back until the holiday is over. Hiby wants our collective money right now, they'll take care of you. If they don't, they'll be shooting themselves in the foot given that it's so early in the products release.
yeah they the store told me to wait since the CNY end on Feb 12..still enjoying the unit though very smooth os and great sq

Feb 6, 2019 at 1:34 AM Post #833 of 4,005
Does the store where you bought it have any more in stock without the issue? I would push them to send you another one and when you receive it you will return the faulty unit - that way you don't have to give it up while the new one is on its way!

Just a thought...

Cheers,
Tim

Feb 6, 2019 at 3:11 AM Post #834 of 4,005
Does the store where you bought it have any more in stock without the issue? I would push them to send you another one and when you receive it you will return the faulty unit - that way you don't have to give it up while the new one is on its way!

Just a thought...

Cheers,
Tim
He is still waiting I think for them to give him a go signal for replacement? I think he is still asking if it would warrant a replacement? also unfortunately it was the last stock

Feb 6, 2019 at 3:25 AM Post #835 of 4,005
Did you guys also notice when changing from dsd to 24bit or 16bit audio file or vice versa there is a poping sound?is this normal in the hiby app?do you guys have any other good music player app since mine isnt international version all I can do is sideload

Feb 6, 2019 at 4:36 AM Post #836 of 4,005
Did you guys also notice when changing from dsd to 24bit or 16bit audio file or vice versa there is a poping sound?is this normal in the hiby app?do you guys have any other good music player app since mine isnt international version all I can do is sideload

Popping sound on mode change is common and normal. Some DAPs do even click physically with their internals...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back