HIBY R6 - DAP Dual DAC Balanced Out - Great Reviews and Over 500% Funded @ Indiegogo!
Jun 7, 2018 at 1:47 PM Post #3,691 of 6,622
Oh that means the R3 will be for sale in the UK before I get mine now :) smashing
Clearly Hiby want to sell at retail, but I take them at their word that we will get them before the retail channel. And we should get them for less.

Jun 7, 2018 at 2:19 PM Post #3,693 of 6,622
Jun 7, 2018 at 3:14 PM Post #3,695 of 6,622
I'm using a k10. But there is a ifi iematch for 2.5? Never seen that before :frowning2:

Yep. It's $10 more, just search for ifi iematch2.5
Here's the Amazon listing.

iEMatch2.5 Headphone Optimizier for 2.5mm Balanced In Ear Monitors and Digital Audio Players https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0794T4B5Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ICxgBbBHM7DNC

Amazon.com sellers wouldn't ship to Canada so I ordered the 2.5 thru eBay a few days ago. Don't have it yet and doubt I'll need it but it's always good to have on hand just in case those CA Andromedas drop from the sky!

I just received the IEMatch 3.5 from Amazon.ca yesterday but have not bothered trying it out yet.

Jun 7, 2018 at 5:27 PM Post #3,696 of 6,622
Amazon.com sellers wouldn't ship to Canada so I ordered the 2.5 thru eBay a few days ago. Don't have it yet and doubt I'll need it but it's always good to have on hand just in case those CA Andromedas drop from the sky!

I just received the IEMatch 3.5 from Amazon.ca yesterday but have not bothered trying it out yet.
If you are not a total purist, just return the 3.5 and get a 2.5mm trrs female to 3.5mm male SE adapter for about 10 bucks and you essentially have both when you get your 2.5. I have fiios L26 adapter and it works fine.

Obviously you have to have the cables necessary, but anything you might want to use iematch on is probably something you have a balanced cable for anyway....

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018 at 7:54 PM Post #3,700 of 6,622
Jun 8, 2018 at 12:03 AM Post #3,701 of 6,622
Hi, i was getting from first batch everything was perfect expect SD slot was not working, got replacement, maybe it was already refurbished unit, very weak wifi signal almost useless so send it back again, now waiting for third replacement, hope it will be fine at last...
How long did it take for your second unit to get to your hands? I send my unit back and it was received 10 days ago by them and I haven't had any updates on it. My unit had a faulty screen.

Edit. Word

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2018 at 1:29 AM Post #3,702 of 6,622
How long did it take for your second unit to get to your hands? I send my unit back and it was received 10 days ago by them and I haven't had any updates on it. My unit had a faulty screen.

Edit. Word
After they received it from me i got second unit with on 20 days approximately, do not worry they will send it just it is not going so fast as we want, i'm in Europe so in anycase delivery time is abaout 2-3 weeks

Jun 8, 2018 at 2:39 AM Post #3,703 of 6,622

The one in my coutry cost about 50$, hopefully it can improve the sound.
Only one thing remain, though. How can I play DSD via UAPP? The highest bit rate I could achieve is 48 by setting the audio to Direct mode in UAPP.

Jun 8, 2018 at 6:53 AM Post #3,705 of 6,622
First R6 was superb, 5ghz was working in my bedroom, approx 5 meters from router and between there is walls, second R6 was terrible working only near router, third R6 quite good, missing 1-2 meters like previous, as you in same spot, but it is quite good, so keeping it, but will use Anyfi with my mobile, or wwill try wifi extender. They should really work on wifi issue, if i do not use wifi i would go maybe with other brand of DAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back