HF-2!!!
Jul 8, 2009 at 2:59 AM Post #436 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
These things sound really very good.

Told ya so, monkeyman
biggrin.gif

Jul 8, 2009 at 4:05 AM Post #437 of 704
Confirmation email sent... I am supposed to be in batch 2 so send it already, Todd!
biggrin.gif

This will make for good storytelling in a couple of years. Looks like the real winner of the mistake is Head-Fi.org (additional $4000-$5000), so I'm OK with the solution that TTVJ/Grado came up with.

Jul 8, 2009 at 4:38 AM Post #438 of 704
I'll still take mine too, but it would've been much nicer and made more sense to give the refund to the buyers of the headphones, instead of the site...The site is already on par to take in around $20,000 from this and being as there are ads and sponsorship forums everywhere I can't imagine that $20,000 is actually necessary to the upkeep of the site or that this site operates on anything other than a profit. So now all the members of it get a flawed headphone and the site gets $25,000 instead of $20,000. I for one am more than a bit disappointed.

Jul 8, 2009 at 8:30 AM Post #441 of 704
Normally the customer "Is always right" and to excell in customer service you change products "No questions asked". But these guys seems to have so much success so they could not care less of what we think. So they will ship products which are not flawless and representative of what they should aim for. Hmmm.... I find that offending somehow. That was my first thought.

But after thinking it through one more time... If they could go back in time and fix the error they probably would. Their intentions were to help this community and at the same time give us a rare product gem with excelent sound - and make good business out of it. A real win-win-win-situation. Then this little accident happens and almost spoils it for everyone making it a bad situation for Grado, TTVJ, Head-fi and us the customers.

I do not want to wait another 3-4 months for the spelling to be corrected. I am sure Todd and Mr. Grado considered this option. But they know we are all impatient and want our ordered products now.

So they still have my support and I accept their apology by supplying another 10 bucks for the community.

My confirmation email has been sent!

Jul 8, 2009 at 12:59 PM Post #445 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by pearljam5000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered a pair
regular_smile .gif

i hope that they are a big upgrade from my SR-80

I am already counting on the fact that these will be a big upgrade from my SR-225's, so I can only imagine they will blow you away!

Jul 8, 2009 at 1:10 PM Post #446 of 704
Differences are relative tho. Some people will see minor differences between SR80s and HF2s, others will see a world of difference. I think the HF2s are wonderful, but I like the grado house sound.

Jul 8, 2009 at 2:11 PM Post #447 of 704
Order confirmed

Jul 8, 2009 at 4:17 PM Post #448 of 704
Email sent as well.

This error, while unfortunate does not take away the reason why I reserved a set. Great sound. It kind of reminds me of a friend who said his Chinese food didn't taste right without chopsticks.
smily_headphones1.gif

Zen

Jul 8, 2009 at 4:31 PM Post #449 of 704
Grawk, what's that mean -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back