HF-2!!!
Jul 9, 2009 at 6:38 PM Post #467 of 704
mine has finally shipped!! thanks Todd!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 9, 2009 at 7:11 PM Post #471 of 704
Mine has arrived to customs. Lets hope the best and either saturday morning or monday-tuesday next week i will have them at home
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 10, 2009 at 12:36 AM Post #473 of 704
Bullseye if I get mine before you that would be harsh as yours were shipped 8 days before mine -_-

I did do 2day fedex though
biggrin.gif
weekend will kill that unfortunately as fedex doesn't work sat,sun so tomorrow and monday

Jul 10, 2009 at 12:54 AM Post #474 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by SemiAudiophile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mine has finally shipped!! thanks Todd!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mine shipped too. It was ordered on May 16th

Thanks again Todd
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 10, 2009 at 5:32 AM Post #475 of 704
btw I'm sorry if this wasn't the best place to place my posts it was just the first thread I read about the '-F1' misprint. I can't really lay any blame on Todd, it is Grado with whom I am sorely disappointed.

Jul 10, 2009 at 8:36 AM Post #476 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoYouRight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bullseye if I get mine before you that would be harsh as yours were shipped 8 days before mine -_-

I did do 2day fedex though
biggrin.gif
weekend will kill that unfortunately as fedex doesn't work sat,sun so tomorrow and monday

Well, bare in mind my headphones are being shipped to Europe and have to get through customs. I chose the cheapest shipping method that takes between 6-10 days to arrive, and then I depend on customs. (In fact it has taken exactly 6 days to arrive to my country to customs, let's hope it doesn't need 4 days -arrive on Monday- to get out and get to my place
rolleyes.gif
)

However I will be getting a lower # than you
biggrin.gif
(And a 2 digit number)

Jul 10, 2009 at 10:33 AM Post #478 of 704
When did you order?
btw-love your avatar
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleEs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was still trying to decide if I should go ahead with the purchase when I got my confirmation email to say its been shipped
confused_face(1).gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back