Headphone Sightings 2
Aug 24, 2012 at 10:35 AM Post #6,977 of 12,415
Senn PX200 II, some good looking girl with (unknown model) JVC on-ears, and a Shure in-ears (215 or 315) on the Blue Line, into the office today.

Aug 24, 2012 at 5:23 PM Post #6,978 of 12,415
M50!

People are now actually using something other than beats, i smiled a little and wanted to ask him if i could try him but he looked like a senior..

Aug 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM Post #6,980 of 12,415
Saw a kid riding his bike today with a pair of Porta Pors on his neck... strange that I've only noticed Porta Pros so far, I guess they have a unique style though. 
blink.gif

Aug 24, 2012 at 6:43 PM Post #6,981 of 12,415
Aug 24, 2012 at 7:56 PM Post #6,982 of 12,415
On topic, I saw a pair of nice IEMs earlier, couldn't ID them though.

Offtopic
Quote:
Strange enough, yeah. The only headphones I see down where I live are Beats and ibuds so it was surprising. Not to mention i nearly have an eidetic memory.

Please dont say that, not only is there massive amounts of controversy over if eidetic memory really exists and though the general scientific consensus is that it does most people who claim to have eidic memory just have really good visual memory. Eidtic memory is powerful enough that within 30 seconds you can have total recal of that event (for some people its sound, others its visual or smell or touch.) furthermore its incredibly rare, like nearly as rare as genius level IQs.

Lol I dont know him and I'm a sophomore. Would be kind of creepy. 

Haha yeah, I have had that problem before.

Aug 24, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #6,983 of 12,415
was at a Birthday for my grandma. at the local park/ small Mtn.
 which is a popular area for Walkers and Runners.

Saw one guy really working out with Two 5lb weights, Hoodie, Sweatpants, Nike's, a grey baseball cap.

and I think i saw him wearing some Koss Sportapros

Aug 24, 2012 at 9:18 PM Post #6,984 of 12,415
Quote:
Offtopic
Please dont say that, not only is there massive amounts of controversy over if eidetic memory really exists and though the general scientific consensus is that it does most people who claim to have eidic memory just have really good visual memory. Eidtic memory is powerful enough that within 30 seconds you can have total recal of that event (for some people its sound, others its visual or smell or touch.) furthermore its incredibly rare, like nearly as rare as genius level IQs.

I agree that it's garbage and that it's just really good sensory memory, that's why i said nearly eidetic.

What I remember is also completely random. If I try to remember something, I will have just as much luck as anyone else, but when I do remember events or places I remember them so vividly it's scary (other people have said so). 

I also do have a borderline genius IQ, ( it has varied between 139 - 148 on different occasions) but I think that IQ is pointless and egotistical. It serves no purpose other than to compare yourself with others and doesn't necessarily even determine intelligence. I think that it does measure some forms of intelligence, but what really constitutes intelligence. I could go on, but my main point is that IQ really doesn't tell you anything about yourself and is pointless. (As Kurt Vonnegut would say, it's just a Granfalloon)

Aug 24, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #6,985 of 12,415
Found out one of my classmates has Sennheiser earphones (not sure what model) today, and also that he agrees that Beats are a total marketing scam!

Additionally, I saw some skullcandy earphones, apple buds, and beats. Not a lot of people use headphones. Mostly earphones/buds. I'm one of the few that wears headphones.

Also my friends think my Sony MDR-ZX100 (my throw em in a bag, portable, school headphones) cans look like beats? I don't see the resemblance other than the color (white).

Aug 26, 2012 at 8:37 PM Post #6,987 of 12,415
In my Chinese class, I saw someone wearing an AKG K181DJ on their neck, and I was blown away. They are a great looking set of cans!
I hope he won't get in trouble for wearing them in class..

Aug 26, 2012 at 8:50 PM Post #6,988 of 12,415
Quote:
In the weekend saw a man with a white portapro, won't be suprised if thet were fake and a a guy with a westone iem in one of the high-end headphone stores testing out amps.

They sell those in different colors only in Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back