Headphone Sightings 2
Dec 16, 2011 at 8:52 PM Post #5,762 of 12,415
These headphones appear on my favourite TV shows:
- Auggie wearing Grados in Langley (Covert Affairs)
- Hardison wearing the HTF600 on one mission (Leverage)

I'm not familiar with Grados so I can't pinpoint to the exact model (wooden) and the HTF600 - positively identified. It'd be nice if anyone here knows what Grado he's wearing. I want to put them in my shopping list. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 16, 2011 at 8:58 PM Post #5,763 of 12,415

Quote:
These headphones appear on my favourite TV shows:
- Auggie wearing Grados in Langley (Covert Affairs)
- Hardison wearing the HTF600 on one mission (Leverage)

I'm not familiar with Grados so I can't pinpoint to the exact model (wooden) and the HTF600 - positively identified. It'd be nice if anyone here knows what Grado he's wearing. I want to put them in my shopping list. 
smily_headphones1.gif

They are RS-2's 
A quick Google turned up many results on it.
http://www.amazon.com/Grado-RS2i-Reference-Ear-Headphones/dp/B0006DPMUO

Dec 16, 2011 at 9:13 PM Post #5,765 of 12,415

Quote:

Sweet thanks! Haven't thought of Google when thinking of headphones. 
smile.gif

I wouldn't have either. I just rememberd that one of the threads i lurked also had the same question you had, except he had the answer. I remember it was on head-fi. and a quick google search concluded i was right :)

Dec 16, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #5,766 of 12,415

Quote:
I saw 12 pairs of beats today.. an overwhelming number of basketball players have them..

I have noticed that trend as well. A lot (and I mean A LOT) of basketball players have them.....

wink.gif

Dec 16, 2011 at 10:24 PM Post #5,767 of 12,415

Quote:
I wouldn't have either. I just rememberd that one of the threads i lurked also had the same question you had, except he had the answer. I remember it was on head-fi. and a quick google search concluded i was right :)

Yeah, I Auggie talks about them during one of the early episodes, and actually says their name... Then he gives it to some kid and gets a new pair lol

Dec 16, 2011 at 11:28 PM Post #5,768 of 12,415
While watching Gold Rush on the Discovery Channel Parker Schnabel was wearing what looked to be Bose OE2 or AE2 (not sure was only on the screen for a couple seconds) while operating an excavator.  

Dec 16, 2011 at 11:31 PM Post #5,770 of 12,415
why do a lot of basketball players look like old men...

Dec 17, 2011 at 1:11 AM Post #5,774 of 12,415

Quote:
Why does Brian Dawkins look even older?

Because he was too much of a boss for middle agedness. He needed to be an old man really quick. Just so he can awesome enough to lead the broncos defense. I sure wish he was still an Eagle though.

edit: @AustinMorrow Have you ever seen Greg Oden? Dude looks older than my grandpa. And LeBron looks as old as my dad, who's 47.

Dec 17, 2011 at 1:31 AM Post #5,775 of 12,415
while working some guy came into the headphone section with Westone 4's (yes i work in audio at best buy). immediately i showed recognition and we had a great convo about hi-fi audio. using it with a cowon s9. immediately i showed him my UM custom monitors and we talked even more. great to see local hifi people!

also last week i had an awkward moment when i crossed paths with someone with the same shure 750djs. we both smiled and mouthed "nice headphones".. well that's what i mouthed hahaha. this was when i left a coffee shop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back