Headphone Sightings 2
Apr 8, 2011 at 12:34 AM Post #4,233 of 12,415

Quote:
don't be rediculous, he obviously purchased the + special edition for a larger soundstage

I assume you speak of the 85mm driver edition. I must apologize for my utmost lack of knowledge about the upper echelons of audio. I will commit harakiri straight away... or after I enjoy just one more music
wink.gif

Apr 8, 2011 at 12:40 AM Post #4,234 of 12,415
I assume you speak of the 85mm driver edition. I must apologize for my utmost lack of knowledge about the upper echelons of audio. I will commit harakiri straight away... or after I enjoy just one more music
wink.gif

Ok. Sounds like the way to go... but first, put all your gear in a box, and send it to me :)

Apr 8, 2011 at 12:51 AM Post #4,235 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:

Ok. Sounds like the way to go... but first, put all your gear in a box, and send it to me
smily_headphones1.gif

No! I shall bring my faithful gear along to the worlds beyond, as they've went through a lot of hardships. I couldn't be cruel to the point of leaving them alone in the world that would be soon cold without my loving embrace, not to mention they would be prey to eager and voracious audiophile ears... those devils!

Apr 8, 2011 at 1:21 AM Post #4,236 of 12,415
No! I shall bring my faithful gear along to the worlds beyond, as they've went through a lot of hardships. I couldn't be cruel to the point of leaving them alone in the world that would be soon cold without my loving embrace, not to mention they would be prey to eager and voracious audiophile ears... those devils!

I'm not eager and voracious, or a devil. They'd be here in the loving care of my home. It may be colder in the world without you, but your gear would have a loving new home. Come on, it would be the nice little way for me to remember the good in others. And I've always believed in the "enjoy it while you can, you can't take it with you" theory. So according to that, you'd have a box of wonderful equipment just sitting there being neglected in the event you took your own life here. It wouldn't be loved in a next world, it would be stuck here with nobody to take care of it. You have to want better for your child! :wink:

Apr 9, 2011 at 8:06 AM Post #4,239 of 12,415
I saw some guy walking around with a pair of Nokia headphones today, saw him when he went in so had to follow him to see which ones it was as I've never seen such before and it looked quite a bit like this 

Apr 10, 2011 at 5:12 PM Post #4,243 of 12,415
No one at the Cherry Blossom Festival in SF? Yesterday I saw:
- two Wesc Bongo
- one Sony MDR-V150
- one large round black around-ear, looked like a Beyer DT series. i couldn't get a better look.
- one Auvio, probably Concert Class. my first such sighting.
- one Skullcandy Lowrider, another that had like a bike fork holding the small cup, forgot what that's called.

Today, not in Japantown, I thought I saw a K 181 or similar. Just across the street I saw what I am certain was an ATH-M series, below the M50.

And last week I saw what could have been a T.F10(vi?) and a Shure IEM on Chestnut in the Marina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back