Headphone Sightings 2
Feb 1, 2011 at 2:20 AM Post #3,361 of 12,415
Feb 1, 2011 at 5:32 AM Post #3,362 of 12,415
Saw a guy on a bike wearing sennheiser hd650s. I guess as earmuffs, because it was freezing. I knew that sennheiser veil would come in handy one day....
biggrin.gif

Feb 1, 2011 at 2:03 PM Post #3,367 of 12,415
Saw a guy wearing Sennheiser HD598s today. Rather unusual sight.

And, oh yeah, the Beats are multiplying!

Feb 1, 2011 at 3:32 PM Post #3,368 of 12,415
Omg! I saw Grados at school today! Probably Sr80s At Cal Poly. If you're on headfi, shout out to you! After 5 months of school, finally saw a guy with some nice headphones.

Feb 1, 2011 at 3:40 PM Post #3,369 of 12,415

Quote:
Mystery girl with two er... large sets of cans, if you are on Head-Fi, I've got one thing to say:

Nice.

Please start your own thread if you're gonna post like this

and don't forget the pics.

Feb 1, 2011 at 3:50 PM Post #3,370 of 12,415
I was in Vegas earlier this month, after CES
frown.gif
, in a very nice bar (and being from SF, I've seen the gamut).  Shortly after we were seated and drinking, a DJ came in to set up and play some house-y type tunes (I don't know man).  I had my back to him, so for the first half of the night I didn't see him.  The next half of the night he must have thought I wanted to either fight him or hump his leg, because he kept catching me looking over at him.  I was staring at his headphones, because I knew I knew them from somewhere, having read about them, researched them, and considered buying them at a point in my previous life during which I was working more with music.  But for the life of me I couldn't identify them by sight.  We eventually left, with me turning to look back over my shoulder to get another look at the headphones and making creepy eye contact (sorry, guy) as I walked out.

I know now that they were DJ1's, with the recognizable blue and white cups.

Feb 1, 2011 at 4:24 PM Post #3,371 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:
Mystery girl with two er... large sets of cans, if you are on Head-Fi, I've got one thing to say:

Nice.

I mentioned it earlier. D2000's and nice cans. And no, that wasn't a redundant statement. She also looked like she would carve out my spleen if I spoke to her.

Feb 1, 2011 at 4:39 PM Post #3,372 of 12,415

Oh, I do get it; I was just baiting you. I'm accustomed to forums where people are far less restrained by maturity and what not.  It's quite nice here, but I'll probably always meander slightly toward my more prurient aspects.  I.e., you said cans, I wanted to see them.

Carry on.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nice.

I mentioned it earlier. D2000's and nice cans. And no, that wasn't a redundant statement. She also looked like she would carve out my spleen if I spoke to her.

Feb 1, 2011 at 5:06 PM Post #3,374 of 12,415

Quote:
I was in Vegas earlier this month, after CES
frown.gif
, in a very nice bar (and being from SF, I've seen the gamut).  Shortly after we were seated and drinking, a DJ came in to set up and play some house-y type tunes (I don't know man).  I had my back to him, so for the first half of the night I didn't see him.  The next half of the night he must have thought I wanted to either fight him or hump his leg, because he kept catching me looking over at him.  I was staring at his headphones, because I knew I knew them from somewhere, having read about them, researched them, and considered buying them at a point in my previous life during which I was working more with music.  But for the life of me I couldn't identify them by sight.  We eventually left, with me turning to look back over my shoulder to get another look at the headphones and making creepy eye contact (sorry, guy) as I walked out.

I know now that they were DJ1's, with the recognizable blue and white cups.

LOL...I creep out people wearing cans on the streets, sorry if it looks like I'm staring at you...it's actually your phones 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back