Headphone Sightings 2
Jul 2, 2008 at 5:25 PM Post #1,022 of 12,415
I saw someone on 34th St between Lexington and Park wearing Grado RS-1s. First time I've seen that in the city!

Jul 2, 2008 at 6:17 PM Post #1,024 of 12,415
I think we should start something where you post pictures of these headphones that you see in your everyday life. If you're bold enough, perhaps even take a picture with the person.

Sounds pretty fun to me and more colorful than just these blocks of texts.

Jul 2, 2008 at 7:04 PM Post #1,025 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by vYu223 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I saw someone wearing a pair of Koss headphones today. I think it was supra-aural, despite the huge (to non-head-fi'ers) cups. I think the diameter of the cups were about 2 and a half inches. It had KOSS in the middle, and around the KOSS was the word "TITANIUM" on one or both sides... I only saw him for a sec.

This was also at summer school. If you're that guy and you're reading this, speak up!

EDIT: Oh yea and the faces of the cups--the sides of the cups that are opposite from the sides touching your ears--are flat.

I saw a guy with those exact same headphones on the Bart home from the Giants/A's game last Sunday.
tongue.gif

Also seen... the HD202, PX100, and AKG501.

Jul 2, 2008 at 9:23 PM Post #1,026 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by warpandas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think we should start something where you post pictures of these headphones that you see in your everyday life. If you're bold enough, perhaps even take a picture with the person.

Sounds pretty fun to me and more colorful than just these blocks of texts.

Sounds like a good idea. Anyway perhaps no quite common cans like (S)PortaPro, PX100, ...ibuds of course
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 3, 2008 at 6:07 AM Post #1,030 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by VolkswagenFox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think I saw someone with Ultrasones today walking on the street.

I saw someone w/ Proline 750s on the sidewalk, too. Damn, those things look ugly when they're out in the open like that. I'm thinkin of getting a pair...

Jul 15, 2008 at 10:09 PM Post #1,033 of 12,415
saw someone wearing grados on the but, either sr60 or 80. second time ive seen him. the wierd thing is, that even close to him, i could barely hear the music. he must have had it really quite.

Jul 15, 2008 at 10:27 PM Post #1,034 of 12,415
I see a Korean guy with ES7s every friday in one of my computational linguistics classes. He seems pretty happy with them...makes me want to try a pair.
Otherwise there isn't much to shout about at my university. Saw a couple of those awful wesc headphones lately though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back