Headphone Sightings 2
Nov 29, 2013 at 3:49 AM Post #10,294 of 12,415
Really meh? Then I haven't been to changi in a while

Terminal 1 not many many tapi Terminal 2 near the lift to food court, there's one shop there really nice! Plenty of headphones there and in some of the Apple store there got UE6000 / Parrot Zik / PSB M4U2/1. Theres a lot more in Terminal 3 especially SONY store. There's the whole range of XBA, 1R, MA-500 (I love this pair of headphone!), some Walkman and XB900 ^_^

Nov 29, 2013 at 4:09 AM Post #10,295 of 12,415
Terminal 1 not many many tapi Terminal 2 near the lift to food court, there's one shop there really nice! Plenty of headphones there and in some of the Apple store there got UE6000 / Parrot Zik / PSB M4U2/1. Theres a lot more in Terminal 3 especially SONY store. There's the whole range of XBA, 1R, MA-500 (I love this pair of headphone!), some Walkman and XB900 ^_^

Huh? I went to changi a few weeks ago. The only thing that I found was the electronics hub in terminal 3.... They had shures and Ue for demo. The rest of the airport had nothing.....

Nov 29, 2013 at 4:49 AM Post #10,296 of 12,415
Huh? I went to changi a few weeks ago. The only thing that I found was the electronics hub in terminal 3.... They had shures and Ue for demo. The rest of the airport had nothing.....

I have a quote for you;
"...because you look too closely! Remember, the closer you look, the less you see!!!" - Now You See Me [Movie]

At Terminal 3, near the train from Terminal 2, there's a SONY store. If you walk straight from the train station, you will see it! Near the food court at Terminal 2, there's a electronic store, a very big one! You may or may not be able to see it ( depends on which angel) from outside, but if you walk in, you will see plenty of headphones on display (don't try their IEM, very unhygienic! Just saying)

Nov 29, 2013 at 11:43 AM Post #10,297 of 12,415
ATH M-50 on a guy in Victoria Station in London, he was going up the escalator.

Nov 30, 2013 at 10:45 AM Post #10,299 of 12,415
a few highlights of last week:

q460, momentums and a supposed custom on the subway
se215, m50 and k271mkii at university
fidelio l1 on the train, worn by some teenage girl
blink.gif

plus, i found out that k550s are very good at keeping my ears warm when it's freezing outside
biggrin.gif

Nov 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM Post #10,301 of 12,415
Loads od beats and monsters at my school. Just a bunch of non head fier rich kids, oh well I'll be looking forward to my first set of audiophile headphones, here's a question: grado or audio technica? I am having a hard time choosing beteween the athM50's and the simalar priced grados, currently love my sonys, xb600's I listen to a lot of electronica so bass is good.

Nov 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM Post #10,302 of 12,415
Loads od beats and monsters at my school. Just a bunch of non head fier rich kids, oh well I'll be looking forward to my first set of audiophile headphones, here's a question: grado or audio technica? I am having a hard time choosing beteween the athM50's and the simalar priced grados, currently love my sonys, xb600's I listen to a lot of electronica so bass is good.

ATH M-50s are generally regarded as being pretty good for electronica. Grados are known for sounding better with acoustics and rock I think.

Nov 30, 2013 at 2:30 PM Post #10,305 of 12,415
The ATH M-50 appears to be made of mostly plastic, but I've never really worked out exactly what they're made of. I've only seen a grand total of one in real life and have never handled one personally, so I could be wrong though. I'm not sure which amp will go well with the M50 for that reason too. FiiO generally makes good value-for-money amps though so if you need a cheap one you can't go wrong with a FiiO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back