Headphone Sightings 2
Sep 30, 2012 at 9:53 PM Post #7,397 of 12,415
Seeing any of those out in public would be a bit of an unusual sighting. hd25 are fairly common, used to have a friend with some. Vmodas seem really uncommon in Europe, not sure why, to me they seem like a good looking headphone to replace beats, but whatever.
Talk about wearing hd800s in public, do you ever get any "we surrender our planet to your superior species" comments with those futuristic high tech cans?

I've never been stopped about my headphones.
The only time I was stopped was while in the school library because another head-fier wanted to try them ;P

Oct 1, 2012 at 12:53 PM Post #7,398 of 12,415
Quote:
Rare for me to see anything other than beats and earBuds.  When I do spot something else though I take great notice. There was a girl in taco bell the other day and without realizing it I was a foot away leaning down staring at her cans.  They were Sony something or other. I don't have much experience with sony headphones. 

I'm surprised you didn't get slapped, har har 

Oct 1, 2012 at 8:47 PM Post #7,401 of 12,415
met a girl on a cruise this summer(i'm 16, and she is about the same) and she had a koss dj 100 powered by a fiio e5. i showed her my m50 limited and she seemed to like them. it's nice to know that some people believe in good audio quality at my age. all the people around my school that have good headphones, they either bought from me or bought with my guidance. she was even a head-fier and liked avengers. if only she lived in virginia.

Oct 1, 2012 at 11:45 PM Post #7,402 of 12,415
Quote:
met a girl on a cruise this summer(i'm 16, and she is about the same) and she had a koss dj 100 powered by a fiio e5. i showed her my m50 limited and she seemed to like them. it's nice to know that some people believe in good audio quality at my age. all the people around my school that have good headphones, they either bought from me or bought with my guidance. she was even a head-fier and liked avengers. if only she lived in virginia.

Wow I would be amazed if I EVER ran into anyone actually using a decent set of cans with an actual amp no matter the size. 
Quote:
Yeah portapro's are seen more often than beats in Norway (it's been very popular for several years)

Huh well I guess people are smarter in Norway, here in the US all I see are $20 sonys, beats, skullcandys and iBuds.  

Oct 2, 2012 at 3:09 AM Post #7,403 of 12,415
Quote:
Rare for me to see anything other than beats and earBuds.  When I do spot something else though I take great notice. There was a girl in taco bell the other day and without realizing it I was a foot away leaning down staring at her cans.  They were Sony something or other. I don't have much experience with sony headphones. 

I had no idea Sony made body implants O__O

Oct 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM Post #7,405 of 12,415
Quote:
Wow I would be amazed if I EVER ran into anyone actually using a decent set of cans with an actual amp no matter the size. 
Huh well I guess people are smarter in Norway, here in the US all I see are $20 sonys, beats, skullcandys and iBuds.  

haha no, they're not. There's several people with beats as well :wink: People buy what the stores offers them (skullcandy, beats, bose) Although I see more sennheisers/AKG/denon's entering the shelves in some stores!

Oct 2, 2012 at 7:18 PM Post #7,410 of 12,415
Quote:
Some kid across the commons had sony xb500s on today, the phones sony just announced look 1000x better.

And only cost 4X the price... if you mean the MDR-1R.... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back