Headphone Sightings 2
Sep 4, 2012 at 12:15 PM Post #7,156 of 12,415
Yeah but when people are complaining that their earphones don't last long, they're usually next seen to either stretch the cable as they wrap it around their iPod, or mercilessly stuff them into a tight pocket.

I think I've got some six or seven year old ER6i hanging around. They look gross from age, and they'll be hard to clean, but they do work as new. I used those outdoors for hours everyday for maybe three years.

Sep 4, 2012 at 5:04 PM Post #7,157 of 12,415
From the V-MODA M-100 thread
Quote:
BTW here is skrillex and his custom V-MODA the night before he won his grammy!!!  he has a phantom chrome too, last summer we got **** together for wearing pants to pool party in Vegas and he was wearing the exo-case on his belt!

-V

Sep 4, 2012 at 6:35 PM Post #7,158 of 12,415
Ok so after school I asked my math teacher if he liked Beats by Dr. Dre and he said yes!!!!!!!!!! The math teacher isn't so smart now is he? Since this was a help class not specified for any grade there was a 7th grader who had beats solo and I told him that beats is just plastic with horrible sound quality and he said, "Beats are the best, you're just lying!" well.... someone's pretty proud about Beats

Sep 4, 2012 at 6:41 PM Post #7,159 of 12,415
Quote:
Ok so after school I asked my math teacher if he liked Beats by Dr. Dre and he said yes!!!!!!!!!! The math teacher isn't so smart now is he? Since this was a help class not specified for any grade there was a 7th grader who had beats solo and I told him that beats is just plastic with horrible sound quality and he said, "Beats are the best, you're just lying!" well.... someone's pretty proud about Beats

Just because a math teacher likes a "common brand", that doesn't make him less smart...
I like Apple's MacBooks, but does that make me stupid for not buying an Asus computer with similar specs for 1/3 the price? Not necessarily.

Sep 4, 2012 at 10:59 PM Post #7,163 of 12,415
Cute pixie-ish girl getting off the blue line train - wearing Grado SR80i's

Sep 5, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #7,165 of 12,415
I ended up recabling my 225's partially because of that problem. 

Sep 5, 2012 at 4:20 AM Post #7,167 of 12,415
Hah. No... I was still on the train, I just saw her walking past. Window shopping - I'm a married man, after all. 

Sep 5, 2012 at 9:27 AM Post #7,170 of 12,415
Positive surprise here at my campus. Only seen a couple of beats, way more porta pros, sonys and sennheisers. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back