Headphone Sightings 2
Mar 16, 2011 at 5:32 PM Post #3,964 of 12,415

Quote:
Saw my first real life pair of Beats Studios today.

How do you wear headphones backwards? On nose and back of the head, or right side on left ear, or something else? 

The white ones actually look nice.

Also that made me LOL while painting a mental picture. Yeah he wore them reversed, yeah the right cup on left ear and vice versa.

Mar 16, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #3,965 of 12,415
well considering the cable is backwards.

Mar 17, 2011 at 1:54 AM Post #3,967 of 12,415

Quote:
Tons of Beats on American Idol...

yeah i noticed that too, its really sad that those producers really use those headphones to monitor. But on the bright side, the contestants wore customs while performing.

Mar 17, 2011 at 1:01 PM Post #3,969 of 12,415

Quote:
Icy, it's product placement. lol they don't use them to monitor.

Who knows, they could be stupid enough to use them for monitoring. Or maybe im just stupid enough to actually believe it :p.

Mar 17, 2011 at 4:37 PM Post #3,970 of 12,415

Quote:
The white ones actually look nice.

Also that made me LOL while painting a mental picture. Yeah he wore them reversed, yeah the right cup on left ear and vice versa.

Well, the cups on the HD25 1:II does not say "R" or "L" so it can be difficult to know. I just wear mine with the cable on the left ear since that seems to be standard practice for single cable headphones, but if I'd wear them reversed it'd look pretty much the same.
If someone wears headphones reversed even if they clearly are marked "R" and "L", is another thing...

Mar 17, 2011 at 4:44 PM Post #3,971 of 12,415
Most headphones are shaped so that it's uncomfortable to wear them incorrectly (my Denons are this way), if not the cable is only on one side.

Quote:

Well, the cups on the HD25 1:II does not say "R" or "L" so it can be difficult to know. I just wear mine with the cable on the left ear since that seems to be standard practice for single cable headphones, but if I'd wear them reversed it'd look pretty much the same.
If someone wears headphones reversed even if they clearly are marked "R" and "L", is another thing...

Mar 17, 2011 at 5:51 PM Post #3,973 of 12,415
I have the Hd-25 IIs and to that guys defense it only tells you which cups are right or left on the wires connecting to each respective cup...

Anyways it always brings me joy whenever i see someone wearing a pair of quality headphones and not beats. I have seen portapros twice (once in my school) and Hd 25 IIs in the city.

Mar 17, 2011 at 6:02 PM Post #3,974 of 12,415
Quote:
Saw my first real life pair of Beats Studios today.

How do you wear headphones backwards? On nose and back of the head, or right side on left ear, or something else? 

Not going to lie, I actually tried this just now to see how it would look
beyersmile.png

Mar 17, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #3,975 of 12,415
Saw some guy with Sony XB1000's at my school. I'm like wtheck hm...
If you're from MMHS and have a Sony XB1k, I saw you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back