HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Mar 24, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #1,066 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by vibe83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mmm his file saysthat he doesnt have my email. so.. do i just pm/email justin my email? Kinda done that alr. but the file has yet been updated since, then again..its just been a couple of days. heh.

He has been updating it once a week or so, and usually posts a comment about it when he puts the new one up, so give it a few more days to show up. You're probably fine
smile.gif

Mar 24, 2010 at 11:59 PM Post #1,068 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by S J /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He has been updating it once a week or so, and usually posts a comment about it when he puts the new one up, so give it a few more days to show up. You're probably fine
smile.gif

ooh thanks mate. I'm new around here, its apparent.
damn im anxious!

Mar 25, 2010 at 12:55 AM Post #1,069 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaeO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you look at the list since the last update, there are 239 who have paid, with the 239th way down the list.

With the 2 weeks for the top 250 to secure their spot now gone, the people outside the 250 now come into play, and as some have paid, they have their spot.

Justin said earlier that if you're in the top 360, with the amount of people who haven't paid, you stand a good chance.

There are earlier posts from Justin regarding people who pay outside the 250 - he doesn't want Slims lying around after the 2 weeks, if there are people interested, which is fair IMO.

I would have thought the spots should open with justin making an announcement or request so #251 and up can decide at that point to pay. It would be messed up if #251 lost his spot to people who decided to pre-pay but are after him, while they are simply waiting for a payment request. If I'm in the first 250 after the initial spots are gone, I'm ready to pay right away. But I am still not clear if that time has actually come yet or not.

Mar 25, 2010 at 1:04 AM Post #1,070 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcwang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would have thought the spots should open with justin making an announcement or request so #251 and up can decide at that point to pay. It would be messed up if #251 lost his spot to people who decided to pre-pay but are after him, while they are simply waiting for a payment request. If I'm in the first 250 after the initial spots are gone, I'm ready to pay right away. But I am still not clear if that time has actually come yet or not.

Ah screw it, I'm just going to pre-pay now to avoid getting screwed later.

Mar 25, 2010 at 1:05 AM Post #1,071 of 2,425
While the pre-order process could have been smoother, Justin is human and I'm sure he'll use common sense when it comes to shipping the first 250 units. He won't try to disadvantage some people just for the sake of it.

Mar 25, 2010 at 1:16 AM Post #1,072 of 2,425
Quote:

Yeah, better to pay now while you have the money...rather than having spent it on something less important like food or rent,etc.
tongue.gif

Mar 25, 2010 at 1:40 AM Post #1,073 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, better to pay now while you have the money...rather than having spent it on something less important like food or rent,etc.
tongue.gif

food and rent are over rated, after all, we are brunch of crazies...

Mar 25, 2010 at 1:16 PM Post #1,074 of 2,425
Quote:

Very smart move--IMHO. Justin has already said he expected 20-30% of the first 250 to not pay so some of the #251+ are going to get one of the first batch. But He doesn't know exactly how many won't be able to pay and thus he can't say something like "the first 346 should send in their payment." He'd be in a tricky situation if you were number 346 and he told you to pay and then at the last minute some paid and there were 250 ahead of you on shipping day. BTW I don't remember the two weeks deadline to be as firmly worded as some seem to be taking it. Anyone who has been following this thread and the one before it know that dates mentioned by Justin are "optimistic."

Good Luck, George

Mar 25, 2010 at 1:32 PM Post #1,075 of 2,425
I had a vision last night while listening to that old Chambers Brothers Album, "The TIME Has Come" so I paid.

Mar 25, 2010 at 2:09 PM Post #1,076 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsawdy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Very smart move--IMHO. Justin has already said he expected 20-30% of the first 250 to not pay so some of the #251+ are going to get one of the first batch. But He doesn't know exactly how many won't be able to pay and thus he can't say something like "the first 346 should send in their payment." He'd be in a tricky situation if you were number 346 and he told you to pay and then at the last minute some paid and there were 250 ahead of you on shipping day. BTW I don't remember the two weeks deadline to be aa firmly worded as some seem to be taking it. Anyone who has been following this thread and the one before it know that dates mentioned by Justin are "optimistic."

Good Luck, George

i would find it weird if he set a 2 weeks deadline for the first 250 to pay and ship them out a few weeks after the deadline. as is the case right now, the 2 weeks deadline is up, but Justin's not ready to ship yet. There is a chance that he might decides to extend the payment deadline till the shipping date.

Mar 25, 2010 at 6:40 PM Post #1,080 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can hardly wait for my slim now that I got a taste of it for a couple of weeks - I miss using the demo Slim with my ES3X since I shipped it back Monday.
frown.gif

Didn't use it with the JH13's? Have you listened and compared with the TTVJ slim?
George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back